You heard them?

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
688d793509a0d929e3943110.L.jpg

I have been looking for this for ages....

I like all 3 of their albums from the 80's. They had that mid 80's metal sound like Malice, Keel (without a Ron like singer) or Icon. A band worth investigating if you've not heard them yet. Here's a vid I found on YouTube...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all 3 of their albums from the 80's. They had that mid 80's metal sound like Malice, Keel (without a Ron like singer) or Icon. A band worth investigating if you've not heard them yet. Here's a vid I found on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5MSxSNQMk

Their second record Concrete Killers was their best I think.
Welcome back Greeno! PM me your email address.
Keep in touch.
\,,/

I thought these guys were pretty cool. I saw them open up for Lizzy Borden in '87 or '88 and they impressed me enough to go buy their album. Concrete Killers is the best one IMO also.

Greeno!! Long time, how are you my fellow vinyl collector?

Doing ok, how about yourself? Lots of new changes in my life since I was hanging out here everyday. Sold a house, bought a house, moved in with the girlfriend, promotion at work... and so on and so on. hahaha... The best new thing however is the new music room. I finished the 2 car garage in the new house into one huge 500 sq ft room. Just got all the records and cd's setup about a month ago... been spinning vinyl everyday after work since!!! Now I have the rest of my life to try and fill this room with 80's heavy metal records. :)

Doing ok, how about yourself? Lots of new changes in my life since I was hanging out here everyday. Sold a house, bought a house, moved in with the girlfriend, promotion at work... and so on and so on. hahaha... The best new thing however is the new music room. I finished the 2 car garage in the new house into one huge 500 sq ft room. Just got all the records and cd's setup about a month ago... been spinning vinyl everyday after work since!!! Now I have the rest of my life to try and fill this room with 80's heavy metal records. :)

Doing great, lets see, baught a house, have a son on the way, no 500 sq foot music room yet but it does sound very intriguing.
Having a mission to fill a place that big with music?, well at least one of us has valid reason for impulsive music shopping:)

well at least one of us has valid reason for impulsive music shopping:)

If I can just get the little woman to understand the "valid reason" then life will truely be perfect. Sounds like you've got alot on your plate also... new house and a baby on the way. Congrats!! Make sure the baby is schooled in the ways of metal. :) I'm taking one of my stepdaughters to see Maiden, she just put up a Maiden poster in her bedroom the other day.... made me so proud.