You know what i hate the most about the internet?

Jun 2, 2005
When people are trying to sell their stuff on well known sites where you can buy/sell.. and then you send them a PM or a email on their request (when they dont want anyone to bid), and they don't bother to fuckin reply to your email, and THEY are the ones wanting to sell a item! o_O

I send out 6 emails last week regarding different items and to different sellers, only 1 of them bothered to reply and the rest could not be arsed.. this is not the first time this happened, bunch of lazy bums.

End rant, and probably end thread.. :lol:

I'm now into a month of trying to give my money to PayPal. They will not take it! :lol::erk:

I called PP and they can't take my fucken CC#! :zombie: I told the lady "I'm trying to give you my money!" she said "sorry we can't help you" :loco:

I'm now into a month of trying to give my money to PayPal. They will not take it! :lol::erk:

I called PP and they can't take my fucken CC#! :zombie: I told the lady "I'm trying to give you my money!" she said "sorry we can't help you" :loco:

Why is that?

I had sort of the same problem.. they would not accept me when they started out because i was from the netherlands.. wtf? :ill:

Keep in mind this is the same CC I used to open the account.

Accepted, there is 0$ on it to date. Very high limit. No problem on my side.

It's the "system" that refuses my card. I can't for the life of me tell you why. When I called again "the system, blah blah, try again" (no other choice according to her)

in short, I find the "system" retarded. I can't give my money to it.