You know what kicks ass?

Umm.. "Cryptobeast"? (cheap plug, I know). What kicks ass is I just bought 9 MDB double cd's (including ep's and live stuff) for $50, and recently got 10 Katatonia and Edge of Sanity reissues for $73 (yes, I'm on a mini e-bay kick). Not to mention, "The Pale Haunt Departure" and "Cryptobeast" are going to be my favorite 2005 albums, before they're even released.

This leads to the age old question...

If you had a band (other than your own) following you around, what would they play?

For me, I suspect it would be polka. But sinister doom-y polka. Not like Finntroll hilarious polka just really annoying extremely dissonant stuff.

Usurper Dan said:
That Starbucks Espresso Shot commercial where Survivor sings people's theme songs to the tune of "Eye of the tiger"
"Roy!! Roy Roy Roy!!..." LOL

It's funny because all the NovDoom guys talk about fucked up commercials and stuff at practice alot and we're always joking about that one lately. I think we should learn it and use it as the moment in the show where we introduce each member of the band! "Paul, Paul Paul Paul!! Mike Mike Mike!" and so on. Okay maybe not.

Thinking about it now, Motorhead only when Im in bad mofo mode. If Im in happy/sensitive guy mode, I'd like "A letter to Elise" by The Cure. Still a good walking beat to it, but uh... much, much wussier. haha.

Dead_Lioness said:
Starbucks is an insult for coffee lovers and drinkers.
Starbucks SUCK.

but yeah that commercial rocks - I love it how they start singing the same song for the second guy :cool:

OK, I agree with you in part. Starbucks coffee is awful, BUT, Starbucks frappuccino drink you can get in your local 7-11 rules. Also, the Tazo Chai at Starbucks is great too, iced or hot. I just don't drink their regular coffee. Dunkin Donuts has the best coffee, and a wicked Vanilla Chai. :)