you know when like, something really freaks you out... so you don't talk about it ??

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
that's what is going on with me. it helps that i have COMPLETELY lost my voice and can barely squeak out a 'legal services?' when i answer the phone at work.

between my friend doing drugs again and my doctor saying 'oh, that's not tonsilitis, you have a MASS IN YR THROAT' last week, i'm bummed and wigged out.
(azal, don't even....)

someone please cross their fingers that my CAT scan on the 29th (nice how long it takes, right?) comes out okay.

ugh i hated typing that!

sayin.,
i might take the rest of the week off. depending if my schedule sucks or not.
plus i have to be in a wedding for a girl who is NOT NICE to me this weekend :/

preppy preppy preppy.... when are you going to get a break my friend.

cheer up... and tell that girl who is not nice to you to fuck off. live is too short to hang with punk ass folk.

my wife and i are in the process of breaking ties with a group of dickwads... it can be hard, but i thank myself for it everyday.

it should but i am not going to make any assumptions at this freakin' point. i'm like too tired to even try to reason about it lately.

i just realized i have a pretty good attitude about all this even tho i feel like little ms. negative. b/c i called the dr's office and had to tell them it was getting worse b/c they asked me to call if it was. i just called and said i was feeling small in the throat and it made the receptionist laugh so hard she dropped the phone.

mehhhhhhh

p.s. where is nick?

i'm saying. today i was all like this to the world:

and where was nick?