You laugh, you lose...

t005art.jpg

I feel kinda sad that I got this :lol:

No it's not :p You can teach a high schooler to DO simple calculus but not teach calculus.

The sad part is... I see an integral, the first thing I do? I work it out! :lol:

I just came up with 69 :( I don't see what's funny about that, unless I did it wrong :lol:

I know what the 69 means I just don't find it funny :lol: Well, now it's funny because all the work I did (it was hard for me u_u) for just coming up with that :lol:

I know what the 69 means I just don't find it funny :lol: Well, now it's funny because all the work I did (it was hard for me u_u) for just coming up with that :lol:

It's a perverted math joke. What can be funnier? :Smug:
And.. How was that hard? If you can do an integral, than it shouldn't have taken more than a few seconds. 13squ - 10squ, basically. Doesn't get easier!

And.. How was that hard? If you can do an integral, than it shouldn't have taken more than a few seconds. 13squ - 10squ, basically. Doesn't get easier!

Yes, for people that had calculus class :mad: I chose 3 other subjects to replace it, I went to google to learn how to intergrate :lol:

I :lol:'d my way through this.

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=i4_f6pfabQk[/ame]

P.S. Mods on the ball, deleting troll posts 12 hours after it gets bored.

Slipknot percussionist Chris Fehn has high hopes for the band's future.

"I think we're going to overtake Metallica," Fehn told KansasCity.com in a recent interview. "We're going to overtake any band that sells out soccer arenas in Europe. We're going to do it. We're the last chance as far as the world goes."

"They (fans) keep showing up, and it's getting better and better every year," Fehn said.

And musically, he thinks Slipknot has yet to peak.

"We haven't even made our 'Black' record yet," Fehn said, referring to the 1991 "Metallica" CD that made Metallica the undisputed kings of the heavy metal scene. "Wait until we do that. It's over, dude."

Regarding Slipknot's upcoming headlining U.S. tour in support of the "All Hope Is Gone" CD, Fehn said, "It's kind of a surprise for now. But we're going to play some really original, like different kind of stuff. We've got a great set put together. We've got four records now, so we've got a lot to choose from."

lol