You laugh, you lose...

fans.png

Compare previous video @ 7:14 with this!

I just love that at one point she tries to criticize his looks :lol:

That's pure comedy gold :D and this quote, I think it's my favourite:

He thinks he's be'er than stephanie meyer and therefore he thinks he has the right to talk about her in this way! Number one: he's not be'er, he will never be be'er, he is equal to, just as good as, and exactly the same as, in almost every single way. BUT DIFFERENTLY!

Not to mention when she goes on to agree with everything he said, stopping every other word to remark on how she's pissed off :lol:

That's pure comedy gold :D and this quote, I think it's my favourite:

Not to mention when she goes on to agree with everything he said, stopping every other word to remark on how she's pissed off :lol:

Exactly! Then again she's a dedicated twilight fan over 13... people that stupid have generally reached a point where they're no longer responsible for their words. On that note, she also freely admits that she can't understand Stephen King's writing hence why she dislikes him. :lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.