You laugh, you lose...

Unique birthday cake :D :lol:

0fwprvclqbypc52dh98o.jpg

LOL

A woman goes to the doctor all black and blue. Doctor: "What happened?" Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husbandcomes home drunk on Bud Light he beats me up." Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husbandcomes home drunk on Bud Light, just take a glass of sweet tea andstart swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow. Just keep swishingand swishing until he goes to bed in his Bud Light stupor." Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking freshand reborn. Woman: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea. Every time my husbandcame home drunk on Bud Light, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn'ttouch me!" Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"

Please don't copy-paste jokes meant for viral marketing of the shittiest products ever, especially when they're exceedingly unfunny.

sorry, here

Cliff goes to the doctor all black and blue. Doctor: "What happened?" Cliff: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my woman comes home drunk on beer and sperm she beats me up." Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your woman comes home drunk on beer and sperm, just take a glass of kool aid and start swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow. Just keep swishing and swishing until she goes to bed in her beer and sperm stupor." Two weeks later Cliff goes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn from all the catching up on his beauty sleep. Cliff: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea. Every time my woman comes home drunk on beer and sperm, I swished with kool aid. I swished and swished, and she didn't touch me!" Doctor: "You see how much drinking kool aid helps?"
____

1179861000954.jpg

ch_noodles.jpg

359812_460s.jpg

297356_700b.jpg

281324_460s_v1.jpg

360544_700b.jpg

3TVAa.jpg

251-pope-voodoo-doll-5-color0001.jpg

ZnCOF.jpg

DTFed.jpg

yjupa.jpg

funny-facebook-fails-nebraska-john-more.jpg

Bohemian-Rhapsody.gif

Bohemian-Rhapsody.gif

It's not funny until the gong at the end.

Katelyn, they replace them whenever they suspect somebody actually goes through all the pages. See, it accumulates for awhile and then when nobody is looking it will go back up until somebody looks, and then it hides again. It is on page 180. Right now it is Derpacell. There is also this one which is not incriminating but references the same thing.

5p3zP.jpg

I think that one is page 184 or so...

7XSdp.jpg

251-pope-voodoo-doll-5-color0004.jpg

1245780591065.jpg

Metal2.jpg

225390_10150181848901261_728646260_7422918_5078415_n.jpg

immortalsurf.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=579GuCGVXPo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

YMCZX.jpg

11wfvd2.jpg

Aw-damn,-now---can't-find-bear-on-crosswalk-sign