You laugh, you lose...

How about they both suck? :lol:

i always cheer for the underdog

Then I take it you cheer for the few non-brainwashed civilians who are sick and tired of governments (be it secular dictatorships like Iran, secular pseudo-democracies like Israel, nonsecular dictatorships like North Korea, or corporatist pseudo-democracies like the USA) deliberately creating more enemies just to have an excuse to go to war for more power (internally, by reducing civil liberties in the name of security and uniting citizens under you against a common enemy, and internationally, by spreading influence over weaker nations). Of course the economy might get accidentally fucked up in the process not to mention the possible major nuclear issues, etc...

Just kidding, these governments are great risk-managers. :headbang:

eat my poop/10

^butthurt enough to act his age.

How's that for condescension? :Smokedev:

On topic:

I don't know about you but if there is one person that's guaranteed to make me lose, it's this guy:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCwwntXR94&feature=g-like&context=G2812ee8ALT3iZnQADAA[/ame]

swansonsmile1.gif

the most disgusting pic i've ever seen :yuk::yow::lol::lol::lol:

Go to efukt.com and search for "stump grinder". Then you know what is either fucking disgusting or awesome to the max. I think you're probably going to think it's fucking disgusting but after few views it's the fucking coolest thing you're ever going to see.

Go to efukt.com and search for "stump grinder". Then you know what is either fucking disgusting or awesome to the max. I think you're probably going to think it's fucking disgusting but after few views it's the fucking coolest thing you're ever going to see.

Dafuq I just read :p
I know this and, for my big surprise, I don't think it's something extremely awesome or something extremely gross.