You laugh, you lose...

I laughed up until it said she commit suicide, even if it's not true.

...there was absolutely nothing funny before that. Unless you think it's funny to listen to fat chicks complain about being fat, which is rather annoying.

@:cry:
Go somewhere else. You're going to give mods another excuse to constrict the forums. It was seriously not that bad...

34rwpkw.jpg

...there was absolutely nothing funny before that. Unless you think it's funny to listen to fat chicks complain about being fat, which is rather annoying.

@:cry:
Go somewhere else. You're going to give mods another excuse to constrict the forums. It was seriously not that bad...

This.

No, suicide is not something to laugh about, but people are allowed to if they want to. BAAAAAAAAAWing about it isn't going to change their opinions. I didn't delete the posts because it was "out of order" or something, but simply because people have the right to laugh at something.

Before you call me an insensitive cunt, make sure you know me well enough to call me that.

Suicide talk = over.

Oh my god when the english guy started complaining at 5:07 I lol'd so much "Kick the cunt, kick the cunt, you fucking yankee prick, fuckin americans man" :lol:

And when the trivia started at about 6:41 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: