You laugh, you lose...

1183280923505.jpg

1183280207442.jpg

1183309037829.jpg

wtf is wrong with you joe? thats not funny man.
My causin died from cancer a few months ago, and my friend's dad has cancer and the doctors said he's only got a few months to live.
Making fun of shit like that is just wrong.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that, truly I am. But first off, as George Carlin says, anything can be made funny. It's part of life. Also, I didn't make the pic, I just laughed and re-posted it.

I mean, my uncle (my dad's twin brother in fact) died of aids in '96. He suffered many, many months before he did. It was aweful. Does that mean I have a right to freak out whenever someone says "lol aids" or shit like that? No. It doesn't.

Same applies anything. Everyone has someone who's been affected directly by something horrible that is sometimes used as a joke. Whether it be rape, or whatever.

I meant in in gest, nothing against you or your family's suffering. I wish you the best seriously. But as a joke, you can't take these things to heart.

Sorry if I offended you though.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that, truly I am. But first off, as George Carlin says, anything can be made funny. It's part of life. Also, I didn't make the pic, I just laughed and re-posted it.

I mean, my uncle (my dad's twin brother in fact) died of aids in '96. He suffered many, many months before he did. It was aweful. Does that mean I have a right to freak out whenever someone says "lol aids" or shit like that? No. It doesn't.

Same applies anything. Everyone has someone who's been affected directly by something horrible that is sometimes used as a joke. Whether it be rape, or whatever.

I meant in in gest, nothing against you or your family's suffering. I wish you the best seriously. But as a joke, you can't take these things to heart.

nah it's ok mate. the thing is that my mom was so fuckin said when that happened to my causin, and she still cries when she looks at a picture of him, and that makes me sad. I wasn't that close to my causin, I only saw him a few times when I was very little, what affects me the most is what his death did to his family you know.
and sorry to hear about your uncle, that must have sucked :(

edit:
1182611091545.jpg

:lol: so cute :p

your uncle was ghey?

^you're the one making non-sense so I'll appreciate when you'll shut the fuck off. Laughing at stuff like that is just proving how pathetic you are.

Thanks, but it's ok. I don't care, he's 13, ugly as sin and mentally handicapped. If potshots at my dead uncle are his thing, I really don't care it doesn't offend me in the least.