You laugh, you lose...

1227546350991po.jpg

In case you ever feel like calling a police officer "dude" just remember, a "dude" is someone who works on a ranch.

Last edited by a moderator:
^:lol:

In case you ever feel like calling a police officer "dude" just remember, a "dude" is someone who works on a ranch.

On the one hand the officer is right teaching this (not very clever) kid some respect, on the other hand he's one of these officers I don't like: They think that they deserve more respect than "normal" people although they did NOT really achieve something special. Every idiot can become a police officer. It's terrible that everyone has to bow down in front of a person only because he wears a uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the one hand the officer is right teaching this (not very clever) kid some respect, on the other hand he's one of these officers I don't like: They think that they deserve more respect than "normal" people although they did NOT really achieve something special. Every idiot can become a police officer. It's terrible that everyone has to bow down in front of a person only because he wears a uniform.

He represents the law and order of the country, and the force thats keeping the kid, and you, safe. Its not so much as respecting him, as respecting the uniform itself, as a symbol of the law. I don't think its terrible at all. If they don't have that respect, what the fucking hell would be the reason for them to be in that uniform? It would defeat the purpose completely if people werent to respect police officers.

He represents the law and order of the country, and the force thats keeping the kid, and you, safe. Its not so much as respecting him, as respecting the uniform itself, as a symbol of the law. I don't think its terrible at all. If they don't have that respect, what the fucking hell would be the reason for them to be in that uniform? It would defeat the purpose completely if people werent to respect police officers.

Some people don't deserve that uniform. Case and point in the video above. The uniform doesn't make the person a police officer, but rather the training and knowledge they possess, there are good cops and bad cops, good doctors and shit doctors, good priests and molester priests, just because they passed the courses to get the uniform doesn't mean they fit into what that uniform represents. That guy not only doesn't fit what it represents but it looks like he can barely even fit into the uniform itself :lol:

I don't respect anyone more than other people because of the uniform. A police officer has not more (moral) right than anyone else to tell me to shut up if I didn't do something wrong. It's ridiculous that everyone tenses up his muscles when a police car stands behind him at a traffic light.

In my eyes, they are NOT a special kind of man who deserves more respect than anyone else.

Apart from that, the behaviour of the kid was not appropriate (talking to him in such a way), but we don't know what really happened. If the cop wanted to play the tough guy, he shouldn't expect being treated like an authority.

I don't respect anyone more than other people because of the uniform. A police officer has not more (moral) right than anyone else to tell me to shut up if I didn't do something wrong. It's ridiculous that everyone tenses up his muscles when a police car stands behind him at a traffic light.

In my eyes, they are NOT a special kind of man who deserves more respect than anyone else.

Apart from that, the behaviour of the kid was not appropriate (talking to him in such a way), but we don't know what really happened. If the cop wanted to play the tough guy, he shouldn't expect being treated like an authority.

So people should just follow the laws because they should know better? Thank fuck you dont lead a country.

Do I have to pick out the key sentences for you or will you finally read the posts completely? Anyway:

A police officer has not more (moral) right than anyone else to tell me to shut up if I didn't do something wrong. It's ridiculous that everyone tenses up his muscles when a police car stands behind him at a traffic light.

It's a fucking practical thing I denunce.

And by the way: I'm thankful that I'm not a person who has to lead a country.

Respect is earned.