You Lucky Europeans

Why are we lucky ?

They played in the US 6 weeks back in Atlanta and there's an upcoming US tour also. Enough chances to catch them too.

Henk
(who has seen SX also in Atlanta, so it's not just luck. Just take the opportunity to do things you'd like to do!)

hey Pharaoh, where have been, pops? welcome back anyway.

But all of you are even more lucky than me in the land of oz, we get jack shit...Opeth are coming, so thats cool. but barely anything else.

Havermout said:
Why are we lucky ?

They played in the US 6 weeks back in Atlanta and there's an upcoming US tour also. Enough chances to catch them too.

Henk
(who has seen SX also in Atlanta, so it's not just luck. Just take the opportunity to do things you'd like to do!)

Just a figure of speech, OK?
How about "I'm happy for all you Europeans who get to see the band this month"
Gee, sorry if I riled anybody up. :wave:

My feelings could`nt have been described when i saw they would`nt be coming to Norway, biggest dissapointment of 2003 for my sake, i guess i won`t be able to see them this year either :cry:

shredmaster said:
My feelings could`nt have been described when i saw they would`nt be coming to Norway, biggest dissapointment of 2003 for my sake, i guess i won`t be able to see them this year either :cry:

BUT, we have a Dream Theater concert looking forward too! Dream Theater - My favourite band!