You might be a Maiden sheep if...

NPFTD is probably not their best release with Dickinson, but it isn`t really that bad. Depends on your mood maybe. Virtual XI is my least favorite, but not because of Blaze. I just don`t think the songs are that great aside from 3(Futureal, Educated Fool, Clansman). Aside from those 3 the rest are not that good. Fear of the Dark is a superb album. I think whoever doesn`t like it should take another serious listen.

Caeros said:
That bb makes me wonder... If Steve Harris shits in the woods, and a n00b hears it, will it be hailed as their best album since Powerslave?
I sometimes wonder if the band themselves are the only ones posting there under 5,000 different nicks? :D There is no way people can talk that much Iron Maiden over and over again. Is there? I love Maiden. They`re my favorite band for over 20 years now, but even I can`t talk that much Maiden 24/7.

Caeros said:
That bb makes me wonder... If Steve Harris shits in the woods, and a n00b hears it, will it be hailed as their best album since Powerslave?
no, but there will be many random pictures of his ass appearing.

SoundMaster said:
Agreed. Fear of the Dark is REALLY bad. The songs, the production, Bruce's "effort"...everything.

Maiden trying to be Motley Crue combined with AC/DC is just embarrassing.
It's not THAT horriffic. Compared to VXI, that is. I mean, there are a few songs on there I enjoy... Be Quick Or Be Dead (better live when Bruce doesn't SHRIEK), Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Wasting Love and the title track are pretty inspired.

Lotus_Eater_RVD said:
no, but there will be many random pictures of his ass appearing.
And many posts about them such as...

How sweet do steve's farts REALLY smell?

Which of steves asshairs do you think is the most powerful?

WHO HERE THINKS STEVE HARRIS' ASS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME???

now trading piCS of steve harrisass for rare diannoera liveshows!!!111SPS

Caeros said:
And many posts about them such as...

How sweet do steve's farts REALLY smell?

Which of steves asshairs do you think is the most powerful?

WHO HERE THINKS STEVE HARRIS' ASS IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME???

now trading piCS of steve harrisass for rare diannoera liveshows!!!111SPS
:lol: