Maiden(s) Salt Lake

Holy sh** smoking hot show. Ok, I did spent about 2/3rd the show in the dressing room prepping and de-prepping Eddie, but from what I heard, and what I did see, you gals are AMAZING! I was so impressed, so overwhelmed, and so thrilled to have been part of the show last night (and again tonight). Thanks for letting me help out, bein' so great to me, and just generally all around kicking ass. Up the Irons and see you in a few hours.

-Kerry (HobbesDawg)

Yo, I am a metal lovin Mormon. Heavy Metal Isn't against the church standards man. I don't drink or smoke or anything like that, but I still love metal.

Actually, I don't think that Heavy Metal is against the standards of ANY church, come to think of it. Find a copy of Kiss Symphony and watch the documentary on the first disc and you'll see two actual nuns in Kiss makeup at the Melbourne show, both outside the arena and watching and enjoying the show.

Usually, it's only the fanatical zealots who will tell you that a band is "evil." Of course, they really should learn who it is that they're targeting. I once attended a No Doubt concert at Irvine Meadows a couple of years ago and there were people protesting that show saying, "No doubt about it, you are all going to Hell!"

I replied, "Damn, that means that I'm going to see you there, too? FUCK!"

:D

alanbirdsell said:
Smylex, you are so going to hell! :D
What? You think I don't know that already? You're all coming with me and guess who's driving the bus!

HobbesDawg said:
A very few pics of eddie are up.

Names are basic to figure out who's in them.. and unfortunatly, only 1 photo came out with the band on stage.

www.xmission.com/~kgisler/maidens

leme know what you think
-Hobbesdawg
Glad to hear the SLC folk enjoy the Maidens so much! Good pics, thanks for posting 'em. BTW, did you see where the guy's hand is behind Eddie in the dustin-eddie pic? Looks like he was enjoying the show too. :D

CrankYanker said:
Glad to hear the SLC folk enjoy the Maidens so much! Good pics, thanks for posting 'em. BTW, did you see where the guy's hand is behind Eddie in the dustin-eddie pic? Looks like he was enjoying the show too. :D

LOL! I didn't even notice that before now..

-HobbesDawg

Keyser Soze said:
I'm not going to hell... I'm going to be the one solitary person in Heaven... 'cause I'm sooooo good n' stuff
:Smug: That's what you think...

Antiharpist said:
Just got back from the Heavy Metal Shop with some tickets for the Friday show. I've never posted to this forum, but what the hell!? :) Guess I'll probably see all you Salt Lake Citiers there, of course I won't know who the fuck any of ya are. May the beer flow and the Maidens annihilate,

Antiharpist
welcome to the forums.:wave: we did some shopping at the Heavy Metal Shop-i picked up the new dimmu borgia; kewl orchestra stuff :)- and talked with them about an in store next time we're there. small place- ever see a band jam there?

MiniMurray said:
welcome to the forums.:wave: we did some shopping at the Heavy Metal Shop-i picked up the new dimmu borgia; kewl orchestra stuff :)- and talked with them about an in store next time we're there. small place- ever see a band jam there?

I know Kevin pretty well and have seen video..it would be quite cramped there..the raiser part behind the counter, that took up most of the space behind the counter in fact, is the only area for the band. With a small drum kit, and individual amps for the guitars/singer, it would work, but again not a huge space.

Love to see you guys do an instore.. I can do security, after all, ya all thought I was big enough *hehe*. Thanks again for the great show and being so friendly.

So Sara, we're you serious about snowboarding? LOL!

-HobbesDawg

HobbesDawg said:
So Sara, we're you serious about snowboarding? LOL!

-HobbesDawg
hell yes, i've heard about the slc powder-alot of my friends go up there regularly to ski. last year it lasted till april huh! i tried skiing once, but snowboarding was easier after skateboarding and surfing. hey, on the way to the slc airport i noticed some skydiving spots-that's next!