You MUST hear this...

Cooperman

...to the rescue!!!
Apr 13, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.scourge-band.com
Not bad at all! :)

The singer sounded a little hesitant in the first part of the verses and I'm not overly fond of the guitar sound (nothing wrong with it, it's just my tastes)... Possibly the MP3 encoding is making it a sound worse than it should...

These guys would be HUUUGGGEEE in Melbourne! Sydney... Well, they'd be fighting an uphill battle, I think, but I also think they'd go over well once people accepted that they don't play death metal! I'm still surprised people get into Dungeon here! Having said that, I'll be definitely checking 'em out when they head over here!

Thanx for the link, Coops! :)

:eek:

That track really starts rocking towards the latter part of the song. Great Stuff! :D

Although I'm with Lord Tim a bit - the singer did sound a little uncertain during the verses, not bad however.

A little slow for my liking however(?). Maybe this is their obligatory mid-paced ballad. ;)

I'd love to hear more form them. :)

The singer sounded a little hesitant in the first part of the verses and I'm not overly fond of the guitar sound (nothing wrong with it, it's just my tastes)... Possibly the MP3 encoding is making it a sound worse than it should...

Well about the singer...he's also the drummer...and yeh they do it live !!!

And yeh they mp3 encoding is of a pretty low standard...but i mean the song is like almost 7 minutes long so it would be like 8-9 meg high quality....hopefully there cd will be availble to u guys real soon !