Your Christmas Wish.

Winning Lottery Ticket, beer, Winning Lottery Ticket, Spank my wife because I can, Winning Lottery Ticket, a trip to the nudie bar, Winning Lottery Ticket, bourbon and water, Winning Lottery Ticket, tramps hitting on me wherever I go, Winning Lottery Ticket.

I think that sums it up and its not much to ask for. :lol:

DarbysDad said:
Winning Lottery Ticket, beer, Winning Lottery Ticket, Spank my wife because I can, Winning Lottery Ticket, a trip to the nudie bar, Winning Lottery Ticket, bourbon and water, Winning Lottery Ticket, tramps hitting on me wherever I go, Winning Lottery Ticket.

I think that sums it up and its not much to ask for. :lol:

Tell her you're going to the nudie bar and when she says no, spank her for her sassy mouth. Then go anyway. You don't need a Christmas wish for that.

eighteeschick said:
Tell her you're going to the nudie bar and when she says no, spank her for her sassy mouth. Then go anyway. You don't need a Christmas wish for that.
But I'd probably need a Christmas wish to get back in the house. :D

Jockthrax said:
My bset friend just got a 50 inch plasma for his apartment, and the cheeky bastard is claiming it through his business as a tax perk. The guys a bloddy Optician how can he fool the tax man that a bloody big TV is a necesary for his business!....
So we hate him right?

Originally Posted by Jockthrax
My bset friend just got a 50 inch plasma for his apartment, and the cheeky bastard is claiming it through his business as a tax perk. The guys a bloddy Optician how can he fool the tax man that a bloody big TV is a necesary for his business!....

Prob said its to show oral health programs

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
That my cats dont die from Feline Leukemia.

I hear ya, man. My cat's got some sort of upper respiratory(sp?) infection.

mittens_angry.jpg