Your expectations for 2003

By reading the title of this thread, I thougth it was a thread about feelings and non-material things, but I see it isn´t.....

I want the DT dvd,
new albums of the groups I like
And....Matrix2,Matrix3,and Lord of The Rings3.

And I want a job!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

holy crap -- after hearing a few mp3s I am definitely looking forward to new COB!

I am expecting the world to be blown to pieces before any significant releases become significant, if we as a human race somehow manage to survive the attack of the world police, then I am looking forward to the DT DVD, other than that, I haven't thought about it.

Next in line for my purchases will be all releases from Satyricon in vinyl form, so I can place them on my wall with The Black League vinyls.

does any of you guys know of a site one can check for regular updates about new metal-related releases? something reliable and comprehensive to keep track of new albums out each month or something?

rahvin.

Originally posted by Miolo
Originally posted by IcemanJ256
new Gordian Knot
new Spiral Architect
i didn't know about these two. just these two could make my year. :hotjump:

well, I haven't heard anything about the new spiral architect but i'm pretty sure they're recording it now...i should look on their site.
New gordian knot will be released on January 14.

The only thing I really anticipate is the DT DVD - apart from that I will just take what comes along.

About the DVD-title, I would expect there to be some wordplay about Damage Done; perhaps something along the lines of (but probably something a lot more clever than) Doing the Damage, or Damaging Poland.

-Villain

I would go for a title like:

Damage V Done

or DVD Done

well anyway, they guys are way much more creative than me to pick a decent name...

as for the expectations...i really anticipate (above all) The Return of the King :D

then the DT DVD, Apocalyptica - Reflections, Nightingale - Alive Again, Opeth - Damnation, New Vintersorg, New Havayoth (?), A Blind Guardian live album... not much stuff but well...I'm not much into it anymore...so...

well well...I really long for the new Nightingale album!!!! (a couple
of weeks left of sth :hotjump: )
Opeth's damnation,the Dt DVD,the In the woods... DVD,maybe the new Katatonia,the new Solefald....such stuff
after i started "investing" my money elsewhere,i've somehow lost touch with many things in music,but there is still space for some stuff :) my special bands........
Surprisingly enough I've also starting getting into vintersorg and i want to listen more stuff from them.......

But above all,apart from Nightingale's new (killer) CD,what i long above all is getting my degree....well,that has nothing to do with music,but it is ultra important :)

~m~ ( errrrrrr,once again posting unconnected thoughts)