Your favorite song.

Impossible to say one, but at this moment it's propably Burzum - Det Som En Gang Var or some early Mayhem stuff. It changes all the time.

Youre a poser, go listen to slipknot. Why don't you listen to totenkp hoft hein or Sigl dat Kun? Burzum are for faggot. If you were a real black metal believer, yo would know these bands and would not follow that shitty band of yours.

This:

J/k

I dunno, has to me something that encompasses all the different cool things I like in music, and to fit for any mood or situation. In other words a shitty pop-song :lol: Not really, but right now the struggle is between Rammstein's "Mein Herz Brennt" and Shainskiy's "Goluboy vagon", and I'm feeling like the prolific Russian cartoon music writer is going to win ^______^

Samples:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Stein um Stein is a great song with hilarious lyrics and is built really well, but it also lacks the symphonic sound that I love in MHB.

BTW their single for the new album sucks donkey balls. Someone should explain Lindemann that his English accent is shit, and that "you have the pussy, I have the dick" doesn't sound witty, or even controvershul.

Well, Stein um Stein is a great song with hilarious lyrics and is built really well, but it also lacks the symphonic sound that I love in MHB.

BTW their single for the new album sucks donkey balls. Someone should explain Lindemann that his English accent is shit, and that "you have the pussy, I have the dick" doesn't sound witty, or even controvershul.

I actually like the new song tbh. :(

It's about time the band released ONE crude song... they've always been intelligent with their lyrics, I don't mind the fact that they've released one blatant comedic song.

^ Ionno, Till's horrible accent ruins it for me. Ohwell, maybe the rest of the album will be better.

Well hands down THE greatest song EVER is, of course, Hotel California by The Eagles... But if I had to choose one song out of the thousands of songs I've ever liked to be my favorite, I'd have to pick Master of Puppets by Metallica.