Your favourite alcoholic drinks.

Chimay Blue is one of the best beers ever. I used to have a list of beers that I considered tops, but I lost it a while ago. Off the top of my head:

Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner
Hercules Double IPA
Chimay Blue
Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock
Fuller's London Porter
Fuller's ESB
Thames Welsh ESB
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Victory V-Twelve
Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar Ale
Allagash Curieux

Actually, just follow my link to Beer Advocate and read my reviews there. I also love whisk(e)y. Scotch is my favorite, but I also like Jameson's and some bourbons I've had.

Like a lot of french people I like white and red wine, and also Champagne :loco::loco:
I also like the classics Tequila Sunrise & Irish coffee, and one with vodka+blueberry sirup+lemon pulco, but I don't know if this one have a special name, here we named it "cha-cha":loco:

40 or 60 % vodka and some energy drink (pref. battery) nothing can't beat that. Only minus side is that when you wake up in a hangover your heart beats like a motherfucker

Like a lot of french people I like white and red wine, and also Champagne :loco::loco:
I also like the classics Tequila Sunrise & Irish coffee, and one with vodka+blueberry sirup+lemon pulco, but I don't know if this one have a special name, here we named it "cha-cha":loco:

I like champagne too, although the thing that makes it harder to enjoy is the multitude of rich German snobs in this area going hohohooho champagne I can spend my daddy's father in clubs.

kitiini: vodka red bull/ any other energy drink sucks sweaty Turkish balls. Various fruit juices are so much better, doesn't have that horribly sweet taste then.

tonight's drink of choice will be Disaronno, a pinch of Discouraged Ones, some ice, three teaspoons of moonshine and sugar, and no lights to set the mood

I think the vodka + energy drink combo is utterly lame...

+2 this has to stop, energy drinks are lame, but i drink green tea so what do i know :p

tonight's drink of choice will be Disaronno, a pinch of Discouraged Ones, some ice, three teaspoons of moonshine and sugar, and no lights to set the mood

you sir know how to create a mood, how is disaronno, i've never tried it