Your Favourite Gig!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
My favourite all time gig was @ Finsbury park 1997 Thunder, Skunk Anansie, Rage Against the Machine and Kiss!

It took me two weeks to recover from that one!!!! :)

I suppose it would be the 1st :worship: Deep Purple :worship: show I went to in about 1996. I'd been into them since a little kid. I saw them at Brixton Academy (a very intimate venue for them) and it just blew my head off and they have done constitently since then. But, I do have to say, the big .K and I did go and see Devin & Strapping young Lad some time ago at the Mean Fiddler, and that show was Fucking insane!!!

Headway Festival 2004
Watchtower, Sieges Even
and Biomechanical of course hehe
In my country:
Queensryche 2004 : They played the whole Operation Mindcrime (with Pamela Moore on stage!) . It was enough

nevershine said:
I was about to say my favourite gig was Opeth or Hellacopters at Tampere Pakkahuone but I was so blown away to fucking bits by Biomechanical 20th December that I'll go with that one. :kickass:
...gods I tell thee ;)

Oh, cheers geez, look you've got us all embarrassed now.
Thanks though, man. It was great to finally meet you and I know I can say from all the guys that your support means a lot to us. Lets beer it up again soon dude. Horns to ya! :headbang:

Slipknot - Helsinki, Hartwall Areena 2001(?) i think. The atmosphere was just... i don't know... it was weird and it felt good. I had just about the right amount of alcohol in my blood and i was pushed right into the middle of a huge mosh pit... Metallica in Ruisrock 1998 would have been very cool if hadn't been 12 and had 30 000 people standing in front of me... Biomechanical 20th december was also absolutely amazing. The most energetic gig i have ever been to, but i was just a little bit too drunk...

Decapitated, Rotting Christ, Thus Defiled and Anata, Camden Underworld 28/02, fantastic line up, great verety of styles, lots of narcotics in the air so everyone was happy, Decapitated live...

Then again next week this will be usurped by Inferno:D