Your favourite snacks??

Yeah, microwaves make this kind of snacking so much more dangerous... I mean, it's risky, but if it bays off? The results can be MINDBLOWING.

When I was a teenager and I'd come home drunk I'd get two slices of white bread, a couple of those really cheap shitty cheese slices, makes a sandwich out of it with some tomato ketchup, put it in the microwave and it'd take like a McDonalds burger :lol: McDonald's in England is pretty shit though...

I know, it gets gooey but the chocolate flavor melting in with the bread adds to the taste of the whole product and makes the cookie much more softer and chewy. It's amazing.

I personally don't mind McDonalds, but one thing I'm definitely sure of; chicken from KFC and Popeyes in Canada = horrid.

I don't eat takeaway food at all any more (bar chinese food, and the odd pizza). Something I'm actually pretty proud of.

It's not that I have anything against to be honest, it's just in Middlesbrough they're all fucking awful...

ebxc2.jpg

Now that's just rude...

To be brutally honest here and stop messing with tuna, I would have to go with warm cheese sandwich and coffee and I'm talking about warm as melted cheese warm. I could also mention curd wich is equally discusting as tuna.

Bringing an old thread back from the dead (so it can inevitably die again) 'cause I noticed we've only had 2 threads active in here in the past six months, and the talk of thanksgiving made me hungry :lol: ...

I've been eating a ton of peanut butter recently. Straight from the jar. It's got to be a particular brand for me. And crunchy, of course.

This whole forum is basically the Love/Hate, Now Playing and Last Album threads at this point. :lol: I wonder if we'll see an influx of new members when the new album releases? :lol:

I've had the strongest urge for string cheese lately. That shit is the best!

Does just eating slices of salami count as a snack? because if so, hell yeah i've eaten a ton of that lately.

This whole forum is basically the Love/Hate, Now Playing and Last Album threads at this point. :lol: I wonder if we'll see an influx of new members when the new album releases? :lol:

I've had the strongest urge for string cheese lately. That shit is the best!

Probably not... Unless Napalm or the band plug the forum on their websites and social media, maybe then?

String cheese huh... I used to eat them all the time as a kid, it was a staple of my 'packed lunch' in my schooldays

Does just eating slices of salami count as a snack? because if so, hell yeah i've eaten a ton of that lately.

YES, 100% counts. Cold cuts are a top tier snack :lol: