Your favourite snacks??

2pqm5y0.jpg

My gf :lol:! i wish!

I figured this was a good place to post this... Since being punched in the face the other day I've experienced a relentless craving for cheese and onion sandwiches.

Oh shit, is it? :lol: I didn't check the first page and just kind of ignored the latino ass girl, thing.

I think it should be about snacks now anyway.

I like to get biscuits (of any kind, but preferably chocolate covered), spread (crunchy) peanut butter on one and make a sandwich out of it with another biscuit. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I fancy something sweet I'm a fiend.

EDIT: OH, it actually IS about snacks... okay. Don't we have a babe thread somewhere for pictures of pretty ladies anyway?

Me personally, I like eating simple chocolate or a bag of chips as a snack. I hope to one day buy the biggest bag of chips I could possibly obtain, and eat it all in one go...

Also, Peanut Butter sandwiches. Get the right bagels or bread and oh my lord is fucking godly.

EDIT: OH, it actually IS about snacks... okay. Don't we have a babe thread somewhere for pictures of pretty ladies anyway?

We do, but it's buried within the forums. The kicker?

You created the thread. :lol:

Oh, it would be my pleasure Sir! *goes lookin'*

EDIT: Yeah, no. I remember there was a problem with the original thread, 'something about boobs' which Matt actually started if I remember correctly? ... Then I created 'The Babe Thread v2.0' and stressed to everyone that it'd have to stay clean... but it must've been deleted too.

Oh shit, is it? :lol: I didn't check the first page and just kind of ignored the latino ass girl, thing.

I think it should be about snacks now anyway.

I like to get biscuits (of any kind, but preferably chocolate covered), spread (crunchy) peanut butter on one and make a sandwich out of it with another biscuit. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but when I fancy something sweet I'm a fiend.

That sounds delicious. I'll have to give that a try sometime.

...then, if you're feeling really wild, top that bad boy with squirty scream and hundreds and thousands/chocolate sprinkles.

...yeah, that's what I used to do as a kid (when my parents weren't around) :lol:

EDIT: P.S. Evile > Tuna