Your future"shock"plans

iron eagle

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2006
Hi Chris I'm Michael from Greece and we spoke when you came here both in gagarin and in underworld club.I asked you things about guitar(you signed mine,an ibanez rg series with emgs,and asked me to give it to you!),asked for a pick of yours(you promised me next time)and also i asked you why you did not join nevermore when they asked you to.If you remember the conversation(took part onstage after the show)you explained me why.Have you change your mind ?Are you gonna be a permanent member in nevermore(please be!!!I think you're gonna spread the panic with jeff on guitars)?And if you do so,what about jag panzer ?
Please answer!
Good luck on tour and shred to death !:headbang:

iron eagle said:
Hi Chris I'm Michael from Greece and we spoke when you came here both in gagarin and in underworld club.I asked you things about guitar(you signed mine,an ibanez rg series with emgs,and asked me to give it to you!),asked for a pick of yours(you promised me next time)and also i asked you why you did not join nevermore when they asked you to.If you remember the conversation(took part onstage after the show)you explained me why.Have you change your mind ?Are you gonna be a permanent member in nevermore(please be!!!I think you're gonna spread the panic with jeff on guitars)?And if you do so,what about jag panzer ?
Please answer!
Good luck on tour and shred to death !:headbang:
Hey Iron Eagle,
I remember.
It is awesome playing with Jeff but just remember Steve Smyth is thier other guitarist and I am only a fill in. As for Jag I will always be a part of it as long as they will put up with me Ahahaha!!!!

Chris.