Your Last Meal

i'll just have a massive plate of authentic chinese sweet and sour pork balls,yeah the ones that are deep fried and battered in some nice batter thing,minus the actual sweet and sour sauce,i'll just eat about 200 of those,for deserts will be as much amphetamines as i can handle followed by some sweet ass chicks,that'll do me.

A large pizza pie, french fries with salt and pepper and ketchup, and two excellent medium rare peices of Fillet Magnum with A1 Steaksauce along with some milk and Cherry Dr Pepper. And a bowl of progresso Italian Wedding Soup as an appetizer along with bread and butter. OH I almost forgot, the best fucking Salad ever, spinach or standard with vinegret.

I AM SO HUNGRY AND ALL I HAVE IN THE HOUSE IS INSTANT MISO SOUP. guess I am going to gorge myself on that.

These are some good last meals. I would like to toss on glazed donuts to my list.

And panzerfaust666, okonomiyaki and takoyaki? fucking peasant food! ;)

I like Japanese food but I'd have to go with a nice boneless steak with steamed vegetables, peppered mushroom sauce and mash potatoes. I'd proceed to kick down a few rounds of scotch. I'd die a happy, drunk and full man.

I AM SO HUNGRY AND ALL I HAVE IN THE HOUSE IS INSTANT MISO SOUP. guess I am going to gorge myself on that.

These are some good last meals. I would like to toss on glazed donuts to my list.

And panzerfaust666, okonomiyaki and takoyaki? fucking peasant food! ;)

I know....but its so delicious! ohhohohoh I think id also have to have some Donburi on there too_Or Yushinoya.

FOr some reason I enjoy Yushinoya, I dunno.

I know....but its so delicious! ohhohohoh I think id also have to have some Donburi on there too_Or Yushinoya.

FOr some reason I enjoy Yushinoya, I dunno.

Yoshinoya is good drunk/broke salaryman food...sit at the little counter and stuff your face. Their gyudon is so-so but it fills a void.

There's a little indie gyudon noodle shop near here that is TO DIE FOR. I would throw theirs on my list...grilled beef slices on rice with onion and leek with a raw egg on top and lots of hot pepper flakes...

Greys nailed it. Coffee, Marlboros and then Urquells till I'm dead.