Your last travel setlist

MikeyZ

Nothing but trouble.
Dec 26, 2015
Cypress, California
Board is slow again, so I thought I'd stir up more trouble.

I'm curious what Maiden(s) fans listen to (presumably along with IM). To that end, I'll hold up for consideration the last setlist I played while on travel, and invite others to do the same. In no particular order:

Iron Maiden, Powerslave, Piece of Mind
Jethro Tull, Minstrel in the Gallery
Dirty Vegas, self-titled
Rush, Permanent Waves, Counterparts
Various Artists, Live at the 2007 Monterrey Jazz Festival
Miles Davis, Kind of Blue
Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Hate Machine

*sigh* next TIMS show is still a ways off for me, but Cleveland might yet be in the cards if I draw an inside straight. BTW, I love the new home page layout.

Bumping thread that shouldn't be silent...
Was on a kick with ZZ Top because I had meet and greet tickets with them 6 months ago. Then I was on a Led Zep kick for several weeks, then somebody mentioned old Rush which got me on a kick for about a month of nothing but old Rush, then I had meet & greet tickets for Zebra so I was on a kick with that for several weeks, then Judas Priest/Deep Purple gig was coming and I had meet & greet with DP as well as front row tix. F'n AWESOME show (front row helped!)! So I was on a JP/DP kick for weeks, now I'm back on Led Zep ( and wishing I would have bought tickets to see them play their one time regroup (had I only known it was going to be one time) live show in London in 2007). Maiden is still my fav tho.