Yowza!

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
A Croatian motorbiker's penis was zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to take a leak.

Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."

SOURCE: Ananova.com

:erk:

My grade 9 science teacher used to read Darwin Awards to us after class. One was a guy who was climbing a mountain (I think everest actually, not sure), and went to take a piss on some metal gaurdrail on a bridge. Lightning hit the rail, electricity traveled up his urine stream and exploded his penis.

A Croatian motorbiker's penis was zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to take a leak.

Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."

Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."

SOURCE: Ananova.com

:erk:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My grade 9 science teacher used to read Darwin Awards to us after class. One was a guy who was climbing a mountain (I think everest actually, not sure), and went to take a piss on some metal gaurdrail on a bridge. Lightning hit the rail, electricity traveled up his urine stream and exploded his penis.

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Unless he was 2 inches away from the rail then it is complete bullshit because they tested it on mythbusters.

Unless he was 2 inches away from the rail then it is complete bullshit because they tested it on mythbusters.

your right they dispelled the myth. electricity wont travel up the piss because it isnt one complete stream. even then it's still unlikely. mythbusters rock

your right they dispelled the myth. electricity wont travel up the piss because it isnt one complete stream. even then it's still unlikely. mythbusters rock

A lightning bolt can be as powerfull as 100 trillion watts...

Have either of you rubbed your feet on carpet and shocked someone? Electricity can jump though the air. Mythbusters usually have a lot of flaws in their findings, as they admit, neither of them are scientists.

Also, Darwin awards are all made from officially documented medical cases or direct police reports

Wow, mythubsters did it, that means neither of you have to do any thinking :Smug:.

A lightning bolt can be as powerfull as 100 trillion watts...

Have either of you rubbed your feet on carpet and shocked someone? Electricity can jump though the air. Mythbusters usually have a lot of flaws in their findings, as they admit, neither of them are scientists.

Also, Darwin awards are all made from officially documented medical cases or direct police reports

Wow, mythubsters did it, that means neither of you have to do any thinking :Smug:.

Ryan got skillz.:p

Mythbusters can kiss my ass, it's damn right you can have a shock from a stream of piss. Electricity is way faster than your stream of uraine, unless you're superman. And a good lightning bolt would tear you to shreds and pwn your soul and not just explode your dick for christ sake.

what a bullshit. piss floats with 60 km/h, electricity/light with 1080000 km/h.
many people die each year by pissing on a transfer line.