YT: Blackstar HT5

I really like it. Picking sounds very dynamic and organic. It definitely rewards players with good technique like yourself, I'm sure those that pick like bitches find it has no balls/gain :eek:

Let's hope all those people who pick like bitches buy one and learn how to pick like MEN.

Are the tubes easy to access?

I heard horror stories about not being able get the tubes out easily or bias them properly after a swap.

The complaint was only for the lower wattage Blackstars.

Ooh, 6666 views, super satanic.

When are you gonna do a Line 6 Spider video?

No, really, it would be interesting since I believe you could coax at least a passable tone out of one :p

I've read reviews about this amp needing a distortion pedal for high gain stuff..

Will the TS suffice? or could it need something else maybe? (from the walkthrough vid I hear this amp does really benefit from your Maxon)..

Awesome demo as per usual dude!! I'm lookin to get one of the Series One heads, cool sound (to my ears at least) and midi capable too

To elaborate on what I meant, some pplz seem to think the distortion goes sour as it's cranked on this amp (by itself). On your vid there's some fizz before the 808.. would that be it?