YT: Part 2 of my EP "Digression" recording

Though im dubious of labels....not sure I trust them ;) hehe

Do not trust them! Unless you sign a very big company it doesn't worth.

I've been in 2 spanish labels years ago with one of my bands, and both sucked. We almost went to court and had to pay for a lawyer.
One of those companies managed to sale 1.500 copies of our first album in Japan, payed for a Derek Riggs artwork, Finnvox mastering... blah, blah... but that doesn't make you bigger or more famous. We sold very few copies...:(
Probably we were too bad! haha

The future is internet and hard working!

Yeah exactly! Heard too many horror stories of similar things happening to bands. The second the name "label" gets involved most bands are hit by the bright lights and they just dive right in, only to find out they have been royally butt fucked! :(

Yeah exactly! Heard too many horror stories of similar things happening to bands. The second the name "label" gets involved most bands are hit by the bright lights and they just dive right in, only to find out they have been royally butt fucked! :(

LMP tried to do that with us when they were courting my band

We turned down the offer ...

My butt was safe, my publishing rights were safe ...

And we remained relatively unknown :p

Its a duel edged weapon sometimes

only to find out they have been royally butt fucked! :(

We used to earn 10% royalties of the store's price, NOT the public price.
That was 1 euro for each CD. Our best selling album was 3.000 CD, so that is all we earned in 2 years! Spanish Tour support from the label was zero. We drove 1.000 kilometers to play in venues of 20 people and we spend more money than we earned.
And 50% of the publishing rights are now in their hands. Bastards!

Fortunately things changed and I'm on the other side of the coin, you know fame, money, bitches...:Smokedev:

Lies, your butts never safe when we have people like Felix and Marco round here ;) :lol:

PASS AUF DEINEN POPO AUF, ERrrrrr IST IN GEFAHRrrrrrr!

hm my adolf voice doesnt translate well over the interwebz ;)

about labels: I think it's funny how some of them are going fishing for bands.
Making huge promises allready in the first email you send is kinda "hurr?"

One Question: what was the guitar setup? Thinking about getting another cab..... was this the 1960DM ?

Regards

Jetzt rrrreichts aberrrr!! Where´s the adolf smiley, when we need it? :lol:

Ich bin hier!
hitler.gif