YT: Revalver MkIII - Psycrence

Keregioz

Kimon Zeliotis
Aug 31, 2001
Athens, Greece
Visit site
Ok... so here's my lame attempt to make a Ola-style youtube video, only I don't have any amps or the mixing skills ;)

This is a tone test I did with revalver, it's double tracked, I'm playing the right guitar in this video (when I'm not playing melodies/solos). I used my carvin dc727 equipped with dimarzio crunchlab.

I have new found respect for Ola after making this video, it's quite tricky and time consuming to make one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great song and great playing. I am downloading the demo mp3's right now.

Ola has a cute litttle dog. Your video's need a dog if they are going to be to his level.

guitars sound nicceeeeeee <33 good to know I'm not the only one in the world still using revalver
what was your chain for this if you dont mind?
was it all done in revalver?

Thanks guys!

Ola has a cute litttle dog. Your video's need a dog if they are going to be to his level.

I don't have a dog but I do have a parrot, maybe I should work that in if I make a new video ;).

guitars sound nicceeeeeee <33 good to know I'm not the only one in the world still using revalver
what was your chain for this if you dont mind?
was it all done in revalver?

Yes, for this particular video all guitars are done with revalver (in the official version of the song they are reamped).
The chain is:
Carvin Dc727 -> focusrite saffire pro 24 -> Mokafix Creamtube -> Revalver (6505+) -> Kefir with one of lolzgreg's impulses.

Thanks guys!

I don't have a dog but I do have a parrot, maybe I should work that in if I make a new video ;).

Yes, for this particular video all guitars are done with revalver (in the official version of the song they are reamped).
The chain is:
Carvin Dc727 -> focusrite saffire pro 24 -> Mokafix Creamtube -> Revalver (6505+) -> Kefir with one of lolzgreg's impulses.

Nice dude way to give me hope that I can still get a killer tone out of revalver. Now to go grab gregs impulses don't know why I haven't done that. And epic song in general btw, love it <3

Guitar playing video with a parrot would rule. If the parrot can talk it would be even better.

If the parrot could sing some of lines along with the music it would be the best video ever.

Thanks a lot guys, I'm really glad you're enjoying the music, I guess that's more important than the guitar tone ;). Just a reminder, you can download the demo for free at our website.

Guitar playing video with a parrot would rule. If the parrot can talk it would be even better.

If the parrot could sing some of lines along with the music it would be the best video ever.

Oh, I can do better than that...how about if he plays the guitar?

parrot-guitar.jpg

(couldn't find a better quality version of this photo, seems like I lost it :cry:)

I knew it, you were not really playing. Just playing air guitar with the parrot doing the actual guitar playing behind you.

Parrot metal! :kickass: