Zagreb, 7th June, Mocvara, Croatia

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
I'm probably not the 1st neither the only one who says this gig was fucking unbelievably great. I traveled from Serbia to Croatia w/ my 4 friends just to see our favorite band live for the 1st time, and all years' waiting + all those sleepless hours of train journey payed off!!

Big hello and thanx goes to the band - Vinnie (that was a nice game of topless football there!), John (sorry for not recognizing you at the first place), good ol' Les, Jamie and of course Danny (Line6 delay kix serious ass) for doing such a great show. Hello & thanx to all the people who came to the concert and finally, Bobo the organizer, without whom all of this wouldn't happen in the 1st place (I suppose the 10 years wait was worth for this gig!).

I'm sorry for getting bored some of the ppl from this forum, but I had to thank someone for this experience.
Hope some ppl from Croatia will reply also.

Now, let's wait/hope for the Katatonia+Anathema gig next year. Les, give it a try!

cheerz

ps i'll try to upload some pics i made, just give me a couple of days, i have a lousy connection over here

yeah, i'm really bored now.. (ironic)

nice that you had a good gig..
and hopefully it's not another ten years for you to the next gig..

yeah, it was fantastic gig!
and mr. discouraged hurry up with that pics - I forgot my camera on monday night.

whiterabbit2 said:
yeah, it was fantastic gig!
and mr. discouraged hurry up with that pics - I forgot my camera on monday night.
well, I'm trying, but my friend (from whom I borrowed the camera) has some problems to transfer the pics from camera to pc...:ill:
be patient few more days