Zakk on the next Ozzy cd

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Guitarist Zakk Wylde spoke to Guitar World magazine recently about the songwriting process for OZZY OSBOURNE's next studio album, tentatively due in 2004. "I'm telling you right now, there ain't gonna be no faggot-ass songwriters comin' in writing gay-ass fuckin' songs for the old man," he said. "Not on my fuckin' watch. I love that guy too much. The reason he has such great memories of making records with [late guitarist] Randy Rhoads is that they were fun. And he had so much fun making 'No More Tears'. But the last couple of records we did turned into fuckin' day jobs for him, and that's bullshit because he doesn't deserve that."

OSBOURNE bassist Jason Newsted (VOIVOD, ex-METALLICA) was equally excited about the prospect of contributing ideas to the next OZZY CD. "You've heard the new shit that Zakk's got going with BLACK LABEL SOCIETY," he said. "And VOIVOD's always been heavy. Now that we have that kind of fire between us, what would keep us from creating something amazing?"

OZZY OSBOURNE will headline Ozzfest 2003, which kicks off its eighth edition June 28 at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in San Antonio, Texas.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I don't find Jason with Ozzy cool... because I don't believe Jason wrote good songs, only good riffs occasionally.

Zakk is a bit of a tosser, awesome guitarist, but he's passionate, and that's what counts :D

anyone who can pull off Mr Crowley (I haven't actually heard him do it, only heard OF him do it) has fucking respect in my books :D