Zakk Wylde's BLS to tour?

Zakk Wylde: Question number one: Do the Backstreet Boys suck some major motherfuckin' horse dick?

Crowd: Fuck yeah!

Zakk Wylde: Gavin from Bush. If you look like you shower more than three times a day, and have your fuckin' nails manicured, you fuckin' pussy ass piece of shit, you shouldn't be in a fuckin' rock 'n' roll band, am I right?

Zakk Wylde: Next, is Eddie Vedder the whiniest motherfuckin' cunt on this goddamn planet?

Zakk Wylde: Listen, do me a favor, as a friend: If you ever, ever, ehhh-ver (yes, he pulled a Chris Jericho) fuckin' hear me singing like that lame-ass cunt from the Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan... "Today is..." Shut the fuck up, motherfucker! If you ever hear me singing me like that, I'm friends with Mike Piazza, I'm gonna give you one of his fuckin' bats, and beat the fuckin' piss out of me! Would you do it?

Zakk Wylde: Thank you. What are friends for? Next: The Goo Goo Dolls. Jesus Christ. If you name your fuckin' band "The Goo Goo Dolls," fuck that shit, man! What the fuck are you thinking? You deserve a can of whoop-ass if you name your band the Goo Goo Dolls!

Zakk Wylde: Last but not least, how good would Britney Spears look with a twelve-inch cock in her mouth, am I right?

:lol: What a gentleman, should be a good show :D