ZANEX, or anyone else intgerested in findin hard to get Testament

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Amazon. Teh yhave Live at the Fillmore and Return To Apocalyptic city. They are cheap too, RTTAC is like 7 dollars.

I order LATF just minutes ago.

ledmag, I have got TESTAMENT "LIVE AT EINDHOVEN" "LIVE AT THE FILMORE" AND "RETURN TO APOCALYPTIC CITY". The first two on Cassette, the last one on C.D. If you want me to "burn" RETURN TO... ON C.D. I can. I have read that there is a version of the first album " THE LEGACY" with "Zetro" Sousa on all vocals when TESTAMENT was still known as LEGACY but its hard to find (except for " Alone In the Dark" and "Reign Of Terror" on F.S.S.D). Might try e-Bay or MetaDisc.com. Cheers and Take Care.

Hey , if Amazon happens to be out of RTTAC by th etime I order it(cause Ron cant find it????????), then hell yeah, I llsend ya a check or a money order first, then you can burn me the copy. I would like to have the original for my collection if possible. I saw yet another best of on Amazon, this ones called the VERY BEST OF TESTAMENT, man, they are trin to turn the green.

Thanks for that offer, I ll keep ya informed....btw,,I got a burner today for christmas, its a phillips, you need somethin I got, Ill burn it for you. I got teh label makeing deal and the sleeves too.

ledmag, update me about all the Testament stuff you ordered. If you still need "Return To Apocalyptic City" let me know and I'll burn it for you. By the way, I was in Estill Co. for Christmas. Do you know were "82" Food Mart is, my fiance's Mother works there sometimes. Also, I know where Ravenna, Harget, and "Choo Choo" Park are (go ahead everybody and get on "us dumb hilbbillies" at "Choo Choo Park"). In addition, do you know where "Chuck's Hardware Store" is. Shannon (my fiance's) cousins were telling me that it got robbed. Oh well, that's life in Kentucky.

hey man!
I have all the studio albums, and the 1st best of. I have ordered LATF, and I am gonna order the original RTAC, to finish my collection. What im waiting for is, to see how the transaction on LATF goes. Thanks a lot though.

SOrry, I wasnt finished yet hahaha.

Hey, I know where 82 FM is, and all the other places too. I hadnt heard about Chucks gettin broken into yet.

Ravenna is the section I live in. I dont live in the city limits, by no means, but Ravenna is in my address. You were about 15 miles from my house at the park. Ill e-mail ya my home and cell phone numbers , then you can call me when you get into my area, If you want.

Yeah, Im gonna e-mail ya in a few minutes,,from my personal e-mail address, I saved yours from the last time we talked.

We got our tickets tonight. Its at the blue max, 15 dollars a ticket, Wednesday, January 16, 8pm.