Testament in NJ tonight

IntoPhagist

FloriiiiiiiooooooOOO!
Sep 26, 2005
New York City and Around
Just came back from the show....Some of the best Metal live I have ever seen. Amazing tight heavy peformance with a live intensity! The crowd was energetic..The Whole band was really into it and smiling alot..Billy was really into talking to the crowd and seems like the nicest/coolest guy ever..He sounded perfect and even sang trail of tears(low). Skolnick was in top form...Playing better then the albums...And dancing along and smiling while he did so...The rest of the band had some stage presence too...Esp Christian...Who introduced the intro to souls of black...go see them NOW! dont miss it.

Testament Setlist -

1.Over the Wall
2.Apocalyptic City
3.Into the Pit
4. Practice what you preach
5. Low
6. Trail of Tears
7. Souls of Black
8. The Preacher
9. The New Order
10. Alone in the Dark

Encore
11. D.N.R
12. 3 Days in Darkness in 2012
13. Disciples of the Watch

And also played 2 new songs which sounded tight....Henchman ride and The evil has landed
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I hope they keep playing Apocalyptic City, I have to hear that live. Nice to see their playing a different ballad this tour as well.

What kind of merch did they have at the show?

Just came back from the show....Some of the best Metal live I have ever seen. Amazing tight heavy peformance with a live intensity! The crowd was energetic..The Whole band was really into it and smiling alot..Billy was really into talking to the crowd and seems like the nicest/coolest guy ever..He sounded perfect and even sang trail of tears(low). Skolnick was in top form...Playing better then the albums...And dancing along and smiling while he did so...The rest of the band had some stage presence too...Esp Christian...Who introduced the intro to souls of black...go see them NOW! dont miss it.

Testament Setlist -

1.Over the Wall
2.Apocalyptic City
3.Into the Pit
4. Practice what you preach
5. Low
6. Trail of Tears
7. Souls of Black
8. The Preacher
9. The New Order
10. Alone in the Dark

Encore
11. D.N.R
12. 3 Days in Darkness in 2012
13. Disciples of the Watch

And also played 2 new songs which sounded tight....Henchman ride and The evil has landed
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

8. The Preacher oughta be "Electric Crown", off The Ritual.

Well the first 5 songs (in order) were:

Over The Wall
Into The Pit
Apocalyptic City
Practice What You Preach
The New Order

Unfortunately I had to bail after that, as it was already after midnight and I had a 2 hour drive home and I had to wake up at 6:00am the next morning for work. :cry:

If someone could provide the complete setlist in order, I would appreciate it. :worship:

I'm gonna cream my paints during Apocalyptic City this Friday...that song is THE THRASH!

The setlist at the beginning of this post is incomplete: It was more like this:

Over The Wall
Into The Pit
Apocalyptic City
Practice What You Preach
New Order
Electric Crown
Low
Trail Of Tears - dedicated to all Longest Walk participants
Henchmen Ride
The Evil Has Landed
Souls Of Black
The Preacher
DNR
3 Days In Darkness
Alone In The Dark
Disciples Of The Watch

I'm pretty sure this was the order, but one or two might be out of order.
Electric Crown replacing Demonic Refusal was GREAT!!!!!!:headbang:

Wow EC is back! That's great for it's been one of the biggest killers in the setlist since the reunion. I think it could only be replaced with another song from The Ritual

Well the first 5 songs (in order) were:

Over The Wall
Into The Pit
Apocalyptic City
Practice What You Preach
The New Order

Unfortunately I had to bail after that, as it was already after midnight and I had a 2 hour drive home and I had to wake up at 6:00am the next morning for work. :cry:

If someone could provide the complete setlist in order, I would appreciate it. :worship:

That sucks man the 2nd half of the show was more intense...The encore was HEAVY

That sucks man the 2nd half of the show was more intense...The encore was HEAVY

Really? I found that after Trail of Tears things seemed to slow down a bit. The beginning of the set was intense through the first 4 or 5 songs, and Into the Pit was just insane, at least where I was standing. However, since Electric Crown was my favorite everything after that didn't seem as good (especially considering I didn't think they would play it). The songs off the Gathering were a little disappointing live, I thought the studio versions were better. Everything else was GREAT! Skolnick was amazing, one of the best performances I've ever seen.