ZERO HOUR - A FRAGILE MIND available for pre-order!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
What's up everybody! The new disc, A FRAGILE MIND is available for pre-order at www.cdnow.com, www.cduniverse.com, and at our label's website: www.lasercd.com!

I want to thank everyone so much for hanging in there with us. A FRAGILE MIND took so long to complete for so many different reasons. Jasun, Mike and I have all the music written for the disc following, A FRAGILE MIND! I promise you it won't take 2 years for another ZH cd to surface (I can't believe TOWERS came out 4 years ago). We are looking so forward to playing out again and we hope to hangout with everyone before and after the show. ZERO HOUR FANS ARE THE BEST!!!...

BTW, If you haven't checked out the new layout on the website, please do so @ www.zerohourweb.com! I was viewing earlier and BUDDAH (as always) did such an amazing job on the new site, YOU RULE, BROTHA!!

Thank you again for all of your support.

Troy :wave:

Hey Troy, are you sure A Fragile Mind can be preordered at Laser's Edge right now? When I looked for it wasn't anywhere under preorders or their general database of cds. Do you know anything about this or should I ask Ken Golden?

Thanks,

David

You're correct and I just noticed he doesn't have it up for pre-order. Which is strange because CDNOW and other places do.

Thanks for bringing it to my attn. David, I will look into bro.

YOU RULE!!!

Troy/ZH

I just ordered it. Hopefully, since I am so close to the release date, I will get it soon. Can't wait. As soon as I hear it I will review it on a couple of guitar related sites go to. Hopefully, that will boost interest.

ah just put my order in!!!

what a week!!

Not only did I finally find Metamorphosis at a Tower Records this past Saturday, but now I get the new cd very very very very soon. Can't WAIT!!!! :)