Zero Hour Back From Europe!!!!!!!!!!

iluvicedearth

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
Posted by Jasun Troy/Zero Hour on April 11, 2003 at 14:05:57:

First off, I want to thank Dennis of Sun Caged and Headway for everything. You are such a great friend to us and appreciate everything you do man. Dennis worked so hard to put this together and it RULED. Dennnis gets the major \m/ sign and YOU RULE for the month of April. (Also thanks to Onno and the rest of the crew at Headway and P60, YOU ARE SOOO METAL!!!! ZH fans just kick soooo much ass and it was so great to see and chat it up with all of you again. You don't know how much you guys and girls mean to us, it's what keeps us going. Soon Metamorphosis will be out and then De-Evolution. Glad to hear alot of you enjoyed the new material and we can wait to get the CD out. Sun Caged gets a big thank you for doing a show with us in Belgium, man Sun Caged is a awesome band and please be on the lookout for there new CD out in June. I finally got to meet Teddy of Loch and did they ever kick ass!!!! Teddy is Troy and my's brother from another life, Teddy "You Betcha" Moller is the man. So many great bands, Bumblefoot (Ron is the Man), Sun Caged, Loch Vostok, Freak Kitchen, Prototype and the rest of the bands kicked ass, seriously. (Sorry if i'm missing so much, i'm sooo beat up from that plane ride) ONce again i'm going to thank all our friends and fans, I would list every single one of you on here but my arms are starting to kill me. You know who you are and all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you all so much and thank you for all your continued support. I can go on and on about you all but it still wouldn't do any justice to what you mean to us. Jersey Dave we missed you on Sat, wasn't the same without you. We hope you all are doing great and please lookout for our other band that Mikey, Troy and I are involved in called Death Machine. It should be out in July in the USA and Sept in Europe off Sensory records. Metal. Metal, Metal,
Jasun/Zero Hour

P.S. I know they will never see this but Michel and Esther, we love you two and thank you sooo much for everything. Much love to you two.