Zero Hour "Dark Deceiver" CD Update!!

ZHbabe

Aug 30, 2006
I'm very pleased to let everyone know our new CD entitled "Dark Deceiver" is MIXED!!! The BIGGEST THANK YOU goes out to our great friend, producer and engineer Dino Alden for all his amazing work. This CD was very challenging as the Vocals and Drums were a bit of a process but DINO IS THE MAN and everything sounds KILLER!! Many thank you's Dino my bro as YOU ARE THE BEST!! Troy I listen to the mixes today and we're extremely happy with how it sounds my bro and VERY STOKED to move forward. The CD looks to be coming out late March - Early April of 2008 off Sensory Records. Very please to re-sign with Sensory as Ken has been a great part of Zero Hour. Lots of things are in the works for Zero Hour in 2008 and look forward to sharing lots of news in the future.

Troy Tipton is in Bass Professor (Germany) and I'm SO STOKED for Troy because he truly deserves it. It's a 3 page interview that's very detailed in asking about Troy's direction of playing Bass. Thank you very much Andreas for the great interview on Troy. Congrats again Troy...... YOU RULE!!!

Guitar Player Magazine (Germany) Zero Hour is in the Oct. Issue advertising the PPC Festival with Jasun's Signature Manne Model. (The BEST part is ZAPPA is the cover) This is all very exciting and we want to thank Alex, Thomas and all at PPC for all their support in promoting Manne and Zero Hour. MANNE & PPC RULES!!!
The articles are posted below!

Thank you all so very much for hanging in there with us and sorry for the lack updates. Things get a little crazy at times and I'm very happy to share the news with you all.

YOU'RE ALL METAL!!
Jasun/ZH

guitarcover.jpg

troy3aaa.jpg

troy3-1.jpg

Troy3.jpg

troy3aa.jpg

troy3a.jpg