Zero Hour "Dark Deceiver" CD Update!!

Right on guys and when the CD is mastered and we can throw up a clip we'll do it right away.

Yeah Rich Dark Deceiver has a bit of Specs, a little bit of Fragile but it's own thing at the same time. It's mostly due to music pulling it a bunch directions. It's a disc that few listens will be needed for some but in the process they'll hear something they didn't catch on the last listen. It wont be right away and have more of a format like AFM. You'll have melodies all over the place in a song like "Inner Spirit" but the song after "Resurrection" only has 2 to 3 melody lines at most. So a tough one to really say but the vocals are pretty mixed from song to song.

Hope that helps a little bro.

METAL and have a great weekend everyone.

Jasun
Right on.

And I hope it didn't sound like I thought the Chris' vocal work was anything but amazing on Specs, because that's not it at all. He killed it, as we all know. His delivery was just very different from the previous singers—at least I thought so—so I was curious to know how things came out on this new one.

The anticipation is killing all your friends over here on the east coast, 2008 can't come soon enough! Congrats on the magazine articles as well; seems like you guys are really getting out there.

I'm liking the King Crimson reference in the track title, "The Power to Believe", I can't wait to hear it.

Also, thanks again for putting me in the thanks list, I have some pretty jealous friends, and it really means a lot.

Tell troy to take good care of those hands, and I'll see you all at Jaxx (or wherever you end up over here)!

-Morgan

Great news about the new album. Also been a while since I checked the forums. Nice to see things are going smoothly with the new album though, and I can't wait to hear it.