Zero Hour in NY

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you was lucky enough to witness ZH in Brooklyn NY last night. It was absolutely amazing, one of the best shows I've seen this year without a doubt.

Suspyre was playing when we got there, good band. Awesome musicians, look forward to listen to their upcoming CD.

Odin's Court was excellent, it was a real positive surprise! Rick and Matt are two of the most killer (not literally) guys you'll ever meet and their music is great! Oh yeah, and the Dream Theater cover (6:00) was awesome too! Once again Matt, thanks for letting me "share the vocal duties" with you LMAO.

Zero Hour could only be described in one word: PERFECTION. Now that I'm very used to the new album, it was much easier to enjoy their set live (more so than at ProgPower imo). Awesome to see hardcore fans singing every single word in every single song... (Ken, myself and Zod come to mind....lol).

Setlist included a new unreleased song, part of the next album... It sounded VERY heavy and it's like a modern ZH if you ask me. The entire setlist was:

Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond
Evindence of the Unseen
Falcon's Cry
There for Me
Stratagem
Demise of Vestige
Eyes of Denial
Face The Fear
The Temple Within

What a fucking show that was!!!

dude, he was awesome! and it's really generous of him to show up with his kit and do something like that, right on!

i've been saying the same thing in all the threads on the gig (and i'm stoked that there are so MANY) - it was effin' AMAZING. Chris nailed every note and then some - and the new song.... wow. If the rest of the 5th album is anything like it, and the powers that be say that it will be, then ZH will dominate the metal world yet AGAIN!!

It was wicked sweet meeting all of you that came in person, my neck is mad sore today and that means we rocked out and were rocked out by an awesome, awesome gig.

PICTURES

8wa2.jpg

7hn5.jpg

6jj7.jpg

9oa6.jpg

Troy's hair wants to tap!

5fk2.jpg

4be2.jpg

3xl5.jpg

2sq2.jpg

1bp2.jpg

Some great pictures Kenneth and it really sounds like Zero Hour rocked big time; just great to read how all the bands are supporting each other too!

dude, he was awesome! and it's really generous of him to show up with his kit and do something like that, right on!

i've been saying the same thing in all the threads on the gig (and i'm stoked that there are so MANY) - it was effin' AMAZING. Chris nailed every note and then some - and the new song.... wow. If the rest of the 5th album is anything like it, and the powers that be say that it will be, then ZH will dominate the metal world yet AGAIN!!

It was wicked sweet meeting all of you that came in person, my neck is mad sore today and that means we rocked out and were rocked out by an awesome, awesome gig.

thanks bro! that means a lot - seriously!

Zero Hour was just awesome to both see and hear, and talk to. Seriously the nicest dudes I've met in this scene......

thanks bro! that means a lot - seriously!

Zero Hour was just awesome to both see and hear, and talk to. Seriously the nicest dudes I've met in this scene......
Undoubtedly! Dude, you did kick ass! That was a lot of moderately complex material to learn in a short period of time. You really put some time into learning it and driving long distances to practice with us and even WAY longer drive all the way to NY! I really, really appreciate all the time and effort you put into filling in so we could play that show! You ROCK!!!

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you was lucky enough to witness ZH in Brooklyn NY last night. It was absolutely amazing, one of the best shows I've seen this year without a doubt.

Suspyre was playing when we got there, good band. Awesome musicians, look forward to listen to their upcoming CD.

Odin's Court was excellent, it was a real positive surprise! Rick and Matt are two of the most killer (not literally) guys you'll ever meet and their music is great! Oh yeah, and the Dream Theater cover (6:00) was awesome too! Once again Matt, thanks for letting me "share the vocal duties" with you LMAO.

Zero Hour could only be described in one word: PERFECTION. Now that I'm very used to the new album, it was much easier to enjoy their set live (more so than at ProgPower imo). Awesome to see hardcore fans singing every single word in every single song... (Ken, myself and Zod come to mind....lol).

Setlist included a new unreleased song, part of the next album... It sounded VERY heavy and it's like a modern ZH if you ask me. The entire setlist was:

Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond
Evidence of the Unseen
Falcon's Cry
There for Me
Stratagem
Demise and Vestige
Eyes of Denial
Face The Fear
The Temple Within

What a fucking show that was!!!
Thanks dude! I agree, Chris was ON FIRE Sunday night! Nice job on vox too! I want to hear more! :)