Zero hour returns to Europe... could it be?!?!

Jersey Dave

Beer... Did you say BEER?
Dec 3, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Sorry to get everyones hopes up but I know nothing more than you! Yes you looking at the screen! But this post does have to do with ZH in Europe. Basically everyone who has any connections or friends such as Rene from ProgPower... (Marlies you know what I'm saying) start talking! It's not to late for them to play any of the summer festivals and of course PP Europe is always still an option if Rene wants ZH to make a return appearence. Wacken would be ideal but there are so many bands already trying to play there. They kicked ass last time they were here and you Californites (Bear) can't hog them to yourselfs any longer. This year would also be great since their new cd should written. Basically the point of this post is...

GET ZH TOURING! :headbang:

Jersey Dave

the return of DaveG to europe is arguably much more highly anticipated.

And the return of Jersey Dave to jersey in May...how long has it been since you've seen a good mullet?

btw....I would suck off an aids patient to see ZH live.

Your right that's just what I need. I haven't seen a good mullet in months, especially a Butler Mexican special! My junk aches with desire to be back.

JD

We really are looking foward to getting back to Europe. We have been speaking to some people on a return but we'll have to wait and see with the progress of the new disc. We can't wait to get back to Europe and see what Jersey does next.

YOU RULE,
Jasun/ZH

if you guys play a festival in Europe any time after May...I'll probably make the trip with my jersey lover too.

Now that's what I like to hear! azal would fly in from Serbia just to see you guys once (and touch me probably).

JD

There's a summer festival called "Machina" here in Spain. This will be the fourth edition and many important bandz played here. Maybe this info could be interesting 4 ya! ;-)

I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE UNTIL SEE ZERO HOUR LIVE!!!!