Zero Hour smoked my ass last night @ Headway !!!

Hawk

Henri Serton
Staff member
Aug 31, 2001
Eindhoven; Rockcity!
They RULED!! Eric was like a vocal maniac and dominated the scene. The Tipton bro's were in complete control, Mike was amazing. The crowd was very much into the show. Melodic interludes were cheered and applauded. Eric was cheered many times for his wonderful vocal performance.

I was great to see how the band has changed since last time I saw them. Much more in control, a cohesive unit, very able to deal out power and aggression when needed. The adrenaline level on both sides of the stage was high. You got yer people there and there grinning like some deranged, over happy maniac!

In short one of the best gig's I ever saw.

Travel the fucking CONTINENT when you get the chance to see them. :headbang:

"Metal kick's your ass" go out to Jersey Dave and his girlfriend, the band for being who they are and to Marlies and Nico two long time friends for being very special !

NP - Styx - Cyclorama

That would have been awesome to see. I was fortunate enough to see them at the ProgPower III in Atlanta, GA last year and my analysis of that show was similar. Tight, tight, tight! They totally rawked hard.

Hi Hawk!!
I'm sorry to say but Pain Of Salvation were the best band of the festival!! They blew all the other bands away, although Zero Hour, Suncaged and Freak Kitchen kicked major butt as well!!

I'm in the progress of scanning the Verviers-pics at the moment, hopefully I will be able to get some scans over to Jasun and Troy before thursday...
Tomorrow I will hopefully get the negatives from the weekend :))

A major THANX BUD for Hawk for his hospitality last weekend!!

hey D-Nurse POS are on my top list of favorite bands. Glad to hear they rocked the place!
Thanks for the imput! looking forward to your photos.

d-nurse said:
Hi Hawk!!
I'm sorry to say but Pain Of Salvation were the best band of the festival!! They blew all the other bands away, although Zero Hour, Suncaged and Freak Kitchen kicked major butt as well!!

Well, I kinda knew you would be liking them so much. I was just kidding. Even though they are not my style, I understand.

I'm in the progress of scanning the Verviers-pics at the moment, hopefully I will be able to get some scans over to Jasun and Troy before thursday... Tomorrow I will hopefully get the negatives from the weekend :))

I am looking forward to see them. Your pic's rule!

A major THANX BUD for Hawk for his hospitality last weekend!!

I immensely enjoyed myself so the pleasure was mutual :)

FataMorgana said:
Was everyone in PoS wearing shirts that said "no war"?

I wonder which war of the many hundered that are in progress now they meant? :yuk:

From the POS website: [HYPOCRISY] a way of behaving in which you pretend to have better moral principles than you actually do.

It was great to see Zero Hour again. The only band with a good sound as of the very first note. Superb performance, super songs (love the new songs). My favourites together with Prototype.

I can't wait for the new album (when? where?).

JP