my kick ass night last night

this was the line up at the concert

kittie
poisin the well
shadoes fall!!!!!!!!!!
killswitch engage!!!!!!!!!
hotwire

heres my story and review

kittie: i did not really like from there cds and stuff but i have to say they did really kick ass,there new bass player is one the most beautiful babes i'v ever seen, all in leather and chains then they did a small cover of for whome the bell toles, and the bass player did a distorted bass solo, i was really impressed by her wind mill head banging and finger bass playing, the band actualy soundid like black metal, the singer/guitarist was very good, better than i thought she would be! her voice was very black like emperor, her guitar was tight as well, not to menchin she is very cute now with long hair, but i cant resist a women who growls like like a monster from hell, the drums were very good aswell, the blast beats i did not expect, but they did not sound or act/look like like a nu-metal, they were just like watching a deathmetal band, we also were picking people up throwing them up to body surf.

poisin the well: pure shit.

shadows fall: were to start, probly the best band i'v ever seen!!!!!!! the guitar playing was out of control, i really cant put into words how fucking great this band is, there pure fucking metal, and thats rare for this town!!! all i know is there lead guitarist is somewere up there with the likes of randy rhoads and the amot brothers, they were the best band i'v ever seen in my own town next to dio.

killswitch engage: metal as fuck, tight,fast, talented,great guitar players, during there set, i was showing some metal respect by wind milling my hair in the front row!
wen out of nowere the drummer of kittie runs across the stage jumps on to me putes her hand on my head, grabs my hair for support to body surf!!!!!! and damn near scalps me, it was great, this is what a metal concert should be!!!! totaly out of control.=)

hotwire: boring alt rock garbage.

all in all it was awesome=)

and the week before it was danzig and before that dio:D