Anyone watch the Frank Bello HB last night?

eighteeschick

Jul 12, 2005
Jersey Baby
I missed the first half hour. Anyway, if you did see it, what the hell was up with the commercial about rock painting? I thought they were going to make fun of it or maybe it was a weird start to a video but no, they actually showed how to paint a rock. I thought it was interesting if I was watching DIY but not wasting time when I could be watching another video. HB is so not what it used to be. Like why don't they have a permanent host either? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching Dave Mustaine and Frank host but I would rather them be guests and the show have a permanent host again, someone you can connect to. Jaime Josta (sp?) isn't a bad host but he isn't there all the time. And they have shown the same blips about Killswitch Engage, LOA and Zakk Wylde for almost a month and a half now.

Damn, this turned into a rant.

eighteeschick said:
I missed the first half hour. Anyway, if you did see it, what the hell was up with the commercial about rock painting? I thought they were going to make fun of it or maybe it was a weird start to a video but no, they actually showed how to paint a rock. I thought it was interesting if I was watching DIY but not wasting time when I could be watching another video. HB is so not what it used to be. Like why don't they have a permanent host either? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching Dave Mustaine and Frank host but I would rather them be guests and the show have a permanent host again, someone you can connect to. Jaime Josta (sp?) isn't a bad host but he isn't there all the time. And they have shown the same blips about Killswitch Engage, LOA and Zakk Wylde for almost a month and a half now.

Damn, this turned into a rant.

I was thinking the same about the rock painting thing. I was like what the hell is this!?!? I laughed about it. :tickled:
with the host thing I think it's cool to have a different person,but I like to see who is ever hosting,play the vid's that THAT person like's.
Rock painting now I know how to make a rock bunny... :tickled: