Frank Bello MOMD DVD

octane

Swollen Member
Apr 23, 2004
Cali
First off is the smoke break serious? i'm trying to tell if the guys are trying not to laugh or just in disgust....
If so i'm pretty disappointed in frank, i held him in very high standings...

Now some semi praise for frank, i saw Anthrax at the whiskey and just watched the dvd, now not to take anything away from joey vera he was awesome at the show and sounded great he did a awesome job stepping in and has my vote, but i felt some lacking maybe i'm just used to seeing frank or maybe it seems frank owned the crowd he was always jumping, yelling, interacting with the crowd maybe i missed that intimacy, i was blown away at the whiskey show and defintly think the guys had there game faces on but felt like they just came out did there thing kicked our ass and left i didnt feel quite the crowd/band bound i usely do with them.. i don't know :confused:

Frank comes off as an asshole. Making Rob take off his jacket, and just didn't seem like the rest of the band was thrilled with what he was doing.

That said, I've met the band, and Frank was hella cool. Super nice guy.

octane said:
First off is the smoke break serious? i'm trying to tell if the guys are trying not to laugh or just in disgust....
If so i'm pretty disappointed in frank, i held him in very high standings...

Now some semi praise for frank, i saw Anthrax at the whiskey and just watched the dvd, now not to take anything away from joey vera he was awesome at the show and sounded great he did a awesome job stepping in and has my vote, but i felt some lacking maybe i'm just used to seeing frank or maybe it seems frank owned the crowd he was always jumping, yelling, interacting with the crowd maybe i missed that intimacy, i was blown away at the whiskey show and defintly think the guys had there game faces on but felt like they just came out did there thing kicked our ass and left i didnt feel quite the crowd/band bound i usely do with them.. i don't know :confused:
huh? :confused:

Riehlthing said:
Frank comes off as an asshole. Making Rob take off his jacket, and just didn't seem like the rest of the band was thrilled with what he was doing.

I'd be dissapointed if Frankie wasn't shown being himself. I'm going to miss his smartass remarks, and him flicking me off.

Riehlthing said:

frank was the biggest rockstar that never was,thankgod anthrax were not as big as metallica wed have another axl on our hands!!!

joey vera kicked ass i found bello quite fake on stage,he was just a show pony!

You have to know the secret handshake in order for security to let you near them. Actually, when they played here, I just hung outside the venue for a little while and got to speak with all of them for a bit and got autographs from everyone.

Scott

NP: Morbid Angel - Domination

mrthrax said:
frank was the biggest rockstar that never was,thankgod anthrax were not as big as metallica wed have another axl on our hands!!!

joey vera kicked ass i found bello quite fake on stage,he was just a show pony!

Um regarding Axl, I think you mean SCOTT, not Frank.

When they played here in Indy on Dec 3rd, Scott was too good to stand outside and talk to the fans, as was Charlie (I hear CB eventually came out, but that was after about an hour and I was already sick as shit and Dec in Indy is ridiculously cold) Anyway Frank stayed out there and talked to every fan as did Rob and John, hell Rob was the 1st one out and he just hung out the whole time and smoked, he just stayed back from the crowd a bit, but he was still there and easily approachable.

Anyway I was blown away by Franks' commitment to the fans, was very upset at Scott & Charlie.