More MOMD comments....

MichiMikey

Apr 23, 2003
First, I like the way that the 'thraxies abbreviate the records-ATL, POT, SOWN, S442, etc.

I was really disappointed that Frank didn't make his own little contribution to the DVD. Don't know if he was denied or if he refused, but think it is a shame it happened. He was such a big part of the band and blah blah.....

I am not trying to lay blame, I just wish he had a little more screen time. :err:

Well, Robbie got a vid section and at the time had a lot less time in the band than Frankie. I just would like for him to have gotten his due.

MichiMikey said:
Well, Robbie got a vid section and at the time had a lot less time in the band than Frankie. I just would like for him to have gotten his due.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they didn't include a Frankie section b/c he left right when they were putting it all together.

Damn...I wish I knew where I read that. Was it an interview?

and buddy all telling me during piss break to click on frank's face to get his day in the life thing. what a punk ass...and to think I almost went up and tried it. so who's the real punk ass?

you could see the tension during the photo shoot were Frankie mentioned that Rob should take his jacket of since no one else had 1 on. i noticed that Frankie was pretty much by himself the whole night while the rest of the band would stand next to each other or in front of Charlies drums. & yes it would have been nice to see a good shot of Charlie doing his thing on "Nobody Knows Anything"

I like MOMD alot but by main complaint is there are no shots of Charlie from behind the kit, the video footage could have been edited better and the chiefs bass drums sound like there a missing something. To much "click, click and not enough boom, boom" if that makes any sense. The highlights. John hiting the high notes, Charlies solo at the end of NBNA and Frank sounding great on the back ups, and Rob moving around more then Scott.

Yeah, i too was a bit saddend by the lack of a Frankie section. Why did john have to interupt the bass solo i think it ruined it.

charlies drums were missing something tho i dont know what yet, i noticed the click click and not the boom boom. if anything they should have edited that and made it right on the DVD/CD even if it was messed up live.

when i seen them in august i was totally blown away when Charlie did his thing on NBNA, but here it was more relaxed and seemed too easy for him to do, the stress it looks like it causes really adds to the show. example would be the drums in the early part of Caught In A Mosh.