Animosity between Frank and Rob?

Mr Blackwell said:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but after watching the Music Of Mass Destruction DVD I got the feeling that there's a certain animosity between Frank Bello and Rob Caggiano. I'm talking about the scene where they sit around waiting to be photographed and Frankie tells Rob to take off his jacket. Maybe it's just me, but they both didn't seem happy with each other's company.
If so, could this be the reason for Frankie leaving the band and then returning after Rob's been fired?

*Long fight scene from They Live* You WILL take off the jacket!!!

Silent_Scream said:
Ok my mistake. Dude the amount of shit Scott says is pretty amazing... he stirs up a lot of controversy too so i am not suprised he gives Rob praise... but does he still Praise him now he's out?

And about playing those shows, even Spitz or Paul Crook would of played those shows bro... then would they be part of the true Anthrax?

Other than that..... alright i understand about WCFYA and how they said it's their best album... big deal though dude.

Saying Rob is a part of the True Anthrax is a big statement in my books. With no Offence to Rob himself.
Rob had more chance to be back in the band than John, so what are you gonna say when he will replace Spitz???
I dont think Spitz want to continu in the band after the reunion tour! He look like to prefer the watch repair than playing guitar. And maybe its more lucrative to make and repaire watch.
Its just my opinion.

No kudos and no rob is a great guitar player. Rob is a great rythm player..i think he is a lot better than scott...just my opionion...but when it comes to leads it just does not blend or at least ryhmes with the songs. on that dvd music for the masses..belly of the beast leads were left off..he did not do a whole lot of leads on some of the songs. I think paul crook was a lot better in leads.. spitz still gots it ..wasn't spitz being compare to hammet on one of the threads...

jdelpi said:
Yes! What he said!
Justin-
Do what I do:
Stop giving a fuck what the stupid-ass cock-grabbing douche's on this board have to say!
You'll soon find yourself not wasting your time reading/replying to these fucking dipshits.
Think about it- how often does our buddy Brent visit this board...?

ThraxDude said:
Justin-
Do what I do:
Stop giving a fuck what the stupid-ass cock-grabbing douche's on this board have to say!
You'll soon find yourself not wasting your time reading/replying to these fucking dipshits.

I try :cry:

But when there's schism I feel I must rebel.

ThraxDude said:
Justin-
Do what I do:

Please tell me I'm NOT a cock-grabber :yuk: Peace!

Bass Fellow said:
Please tell me I'm NOT a cock-grabber :yuk: Peace!
hey, ya know...reminds me of the chick at a chevron I went inside to pay for gas. my shirt said, "everyone is stupid except for me", she asked me if I was calling her stupid. just messin bass fellow.

There is much controversy as to why bands change line-ups and such. Sometimes the music changes for the good, (Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth), sometimes not (Black Sabbath, the latest Megadeth and others). I agree with Scott totally on saying that there are some things "that should stay between bandmates" and the public does not need to know. I loved the old/current line-up, and I await an album from SOMEONE singing. Hell Tori Amos could sing for Anthrax and it would still e killer in my opinion. But opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink.

Arg_Hamster said:
Now this is something I´ve read too, Spitz was against having Bush in the band and that they had some issues.

I remember reading in a 20 question with Spitz that he did not vote for Bush to be in the band.

Silent_Scream said:
How the fuck is Rob part of the true Anthrax? :hotjump:

So even though he was in there from 2003 - 2005 he still is considered part of the true Anthrax?

What makes him so good?

Greg Walls was in anthrax from 1981 - 1983 but he isn't considered the true Anthrax :D

Yeah totally agreed, I never got the big deal about that guy, he never had any major business with ANTHRAX....I am glad Dan is back, for Rob they could just fill in any other guy.

jdelpi said:
Correction. Rob was there from 2001 to 2005. He co-produced the Anthrax album that Charlie, Scott, Frank and John consider to be their best album ever. He played two of the most important gigs with the band, the NY Steel Benefit for the NYC Firefighters and the Dimebag Memorial Show. He was very close to all of the band members and Scott said he was the best guitarist he has ever played with. He was very open with and accessible to the fans (more than any other member probably).

I have seen both Rob and Dan live and neither were very accessible to the fans, and I saw rob twice by the way on two different tours. Robs sound was horrible too compared to dan's, well the first time at least. You couldnt even hear him when he played the solos. Dan owns caggiano's ass in soloing in my book. Also as for who is the most accessible member to the fans go see em with joey belladonna now and especially if you ever get to meet joey belladonna personally he is the most accessible. He is a guy that when you see you can tell he loves what he does. He could be playing sold out arenas(which he has) or be playing to a crown of less than 50(which I sadly think he has before for his solo band) and he still owns all and has a good time. Could you imagine if scott had to play to a crown of under 50 he would have quit long ago...