Rob Caggiano and Metal Sludge

kimandmarni

New Metal Member
Dec 24, 2005
This is quite interesting from June 2002 when Rob first joined Anthrax...and really funny too...! Its from metalsludge.com http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/headbob.gif

Rob is the 8th Anthrax member we've done 20 Questions with and the 4th member this year alone! He's the new guy in the band replacing Paul Crook and now he's finally made it by doing our 20 Questions! Enjoy!

1. Who are you?
Rob Caggiano...27yrs.old........
Scrap60 producer/Anthrax guitarist..........friend of the Devil

2. How long have you know the guys in Anthrax??
I've been friends with the guys for a while now. We're all from New York(except John) so I guess that has something to do with it. It's an honor share the stage with them.

3. What hard rock/heavy metal band should give it up and call it a day?
Boiler Room...........OOOPS!

4. Are you allowed to address the other members of Anthrax in person, or do you have to go through management first?
That doesn't even work I usually get a response when I send them smoke signals...............................dick!

5. Rate the following guitarists on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being somebody who sucks and 10 being a virtuoso.
Kerry King = 11
Dimebag Darrell = 11
C.C. DeVille = 2
Snake Sabo = 5
Ted Nugent = 10
Dan Spitz = 6
Scott Ian = 10
KK Downing = 11
Paul Crook = 10
Charlie Benante = 8

6. Has a guitar ever burned your hands and do you have any future plans to fix watches?
No

7. Do you think you're actually going to be allowed to be photographed with Anthrax?
Let me straighten you out on a couple of things....... Metal Edge (April,June,July), Guitar Player magazine (May)

8. Are you embarrassed that you actually worked with Primer 55 at one time?
I think both of the P55 records rule but you guys obviously have have some kind of beef with them.

9. Now that you are in Anthrax, what's the one thing that most fans would be shocked to know about the band?
John wears pantyhose(just kidding)........I don't know

10. Rate the following chicks on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a bucket of dog shit and 10 being a hottie.
Britney Spears = 7
Lita Ford = 6
Jennifer Lopez = 6
Drew Berrymore = 9(something sexy about her)
Bobbie Brown = 8
Pamela Anderson = -2 1/2
Shakira = 10
Pink = 10
Samantha Maloney = 10(she beats things for a living)......very exciting
Pearl = 10

11. Scott does a Anthrax Tour Diary for us, but you did an Anthrax Tour Diary for Metal Edge. Are you trying to steal Scott thunder and do you think you're too good to write for us?
To be honest with you, this whole Metal Sludge thing is very new to me but I'd love to write for you crazy fuckers.

12. How much of a stupid ass did you feel like when you missed bus call in Chicago and had to rent a car to go to the next city? Did you learn your lesson?
First of all, I missed the bus because of the crazy shit that happened the night before. Having said that....... what lesson?

13. What rock star deserves a smack in the mouth and why?
I'm not going there

14. Are the sideburns, haircut and facial hair a prerequisite to play guitar for Anthrax or are you just trying to look like Charlie Benante?
I look the way I fuckin look because that's the way I fuckin look.

15. The last of Rob C:
Last CD you purchased = Emperor "Prometheus"
Last movie you saw = The new Star Wars
Last time you shoplifted = never
Last book you read = Lords of Chaos
Last rock star you got photographed with = Busta Rhymes
Last person you lied to = Verizon wireless
Last time you had anal sex = last week
Last club you drew on the dressing room wall = I don't do cheesy shit like that
Last time you used Scott Ian's name in vain = never
Last time you were arrested = Monday,January 21, 2002

16. When you toured with Anthrax, did you have your own roadie or were you the guy unloading the truck and setting up the stage?
On the last Anthrax tour, Frankie and I shared a tech/roadie. I hope that answers your ridiculous fuckin question.

17. You've been involved in the whole studio process for the new record. Have you seen any good fights between Frank Bello and the rest of the band?
Frankie gets a little nuts every now and then but he really means well. All in all, making this record has been a breeze.

18. Anthrax played the "NY Steel" show at the Hammerstein in Manhattan last year along with Sebastian Bach and Friends. Did you feel awkward being in the same building on the same stage with Paul Crook?
Paul Crook is one of the very few people in the "music industry" that I consider a friend. Having said that..... it wasn't weird at all.

19. Do you think it's ridiculous that Anthrax keeps calling on the talent of "Diamond" we mean "Dimebag" Darrell to do guitar solos for their records? Are you threatened by this?
This a really funny question. Dimebag is an amazing guitarist and a killer fuckin dude! However, I'm not threatened by him at all.

20. Time for Metal Sludge's Word Association. We mention a name and you give us your thoughts.
Dry Kill Logic = great band......good friends.......family
Britney Spears = pop chick
Bobby Burns = guitarist for P55
Warrant = cherry pie............why?
Sebastian Bach = monkey business
Gene Simmons = "Metal God" in the form of a hideous Jew
Howard Stern = rules!
Billy Milano = screamer for S.O.D.
John Bush = great guy, great throat
Paul Crook = killer guitarist and good friend

Rob's a little bit feisty, but hey, that suits us just fine! We can back that.

After that interview, the only two remaining Anthrax members we need now are Frank Bello and Joey Belladonna. Frank shouldn't be too hard, and Joey, well who really cares.:headbang: :headbang:

kimandmarni said:
5. Rate the following guitarists on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being somebody who sucks and 10 being a virtuoso.
Kerry King = 11

10. Rate the following chicks on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a bucket of dog shit and 10 being a hottie.
Pamela Anderson = -2 1/2

14. Are the sideburns, haircut and facial hair a prerequisite to play guitar for Anthrax or are you just trying to look like Charlie Benante?
I look the way I fuckin look because that's the way I fuckin look.

15. The last of Rob C:
Last CD you purchased = Emperor "Prometheus"

Last time you had anal sex = last week

As if there's any question that he's a raging homosexual.