ANother Bush interview and Frank news

Apr 3, 2004
http://www.full-strength.net/interview_anthrax.html

and this was taken off of blabbermouth.net.

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET exclusively reported on March 3, former ANTHRAX bassist Frank Bello has joined the reunited HELMET. Bello appeared by phone on the "Friday Night Rocks" show on New York's Q104.3 Friday night (April 16) to discuss his departure from ANTHRAX and talk about his upcoming activities. Although he fell short of revealing the identity of his new band (citing "legal" reasons for not doing so), he confirmed that it was one of the groups whose music was played earlier in the night (see the show's playlist here). In addition, "Friday Night Rocks" host Eddie Trunk, who had previously shot down reports that his "close friend" Bello was joining HELMET, wrote the following about last night's show in an online posting at his official web site: "[Frank] couldn't say much about his next band, but if you listened to the show and the many hints I gave out, it was pretty easy to find out. I'll give you one clue, it was a band he was rumoured to join!"

This is just retarded, Thats like Charlie quiting to join Ugly Kid Joe. Whats the point? Leave a good band to join a shit band. Well at least there's one good thing about this I guess, Now theres at least one person in that band with tallent.

I actually love Helmet. Nowhere near as good as the Thrax, not even close, but a cool band nonetheless imo.