Zetro on Record Release Party

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
Spoke with Souza at the Agent Steel show Friday, told him that I couldn't make it March 11th...

He said that was not to be missed -- and aside from what DE posted earlier, Exodus will play one song off Force of Habit. Don't break my balls for givin' props to this CD, I say it's fucking great. Never seen them play anything off this, and SHIT, I'm gonna miss the one chance.:erk: Go if you can...

I'll say it again, too -- Zetro is one cool dude, a true metal fan, and accessible to his fans. He repeats that his and Exodus' success comes from only one place -- us -- you and me. I've seen him several times on stage wearing merch from the opening bands, a fan to the last. Kinda wish this was more common, know what I'm sayin'?

And shit!! -- Osmium, Imagika, and Agent Steel, together made for one of the best thrash metal shows in recent memory...Imagika will open for Exodus on the 20th of March in Concord, a most worthy band.:headbang:

Insania said:
......He said that was not to be missed -- and aside from what DE posted earlier, Exodus will play one song off Force of Habit. Don't break my balls for givin' props to this CD, I say it's fucking great. Never seen them play anything off this, and SHIT, I'm gonna miss the one chance.:erk: Go if you can...
Well I'm not going to name songs........that will be a surprise......but your right they are playing a song off of FOH........but it's a Jap Bonus track(hint)......never played live......ever......As far as I remember.......this show is not to be missed!

Deadly Embrace said:
they are playing a song off of FOH........but it's a Jap Bonus track(hint)......never played live!
Hey DE, which one? There were 2 Japanese Tracks. :)

force.jpg