Bloodstock!!!

Nov 11, 2009
South west London
Alright, I possibly need some help.
Firstly I have no idea what time the bands start on Friday and don't want to miss anything as that is the only day i'm there. Also all of the shuttle bus tickets sold out and I was planning on getting a taxi from Burton upon Trent and wondered how you guys were getting down there if you could give me a lift.......maybe..............

I can go to Lichfield if thats easier and I won't have any bags.

Anyway pathetic bit over.

It's gonna be awesome!!!

Yeh most people are going on Thursday I think.Apparently the band times are being announced today at some point so i'll see what comes up. I managed to arrange a lift too.

I've got your numbers so I will just text you when I get there, and I assume that Dave has Siobhans? And is Joe going? Is he bringing his football shirt collection?

Stage times are there.
First thing i really want to see is Forbidden at 1 but I will get there earlier to hang out with you guys!!!!
Also Coroner only have 45 mins :/ I'd rather an hour with them than Kreator.

Oh wow, an hour of Lawnmower deth :D

45 minutes of Coroner is better than no Coroner at all, mate.

I'll be camping with three people now, so we'll be having a massive party in V.I.P. - Vermintide, Myself, Steve Hughes and my buddy Kristian. This is going to be a fucking KILLER weekend!

I only saw Dave... wish I'd seen the rest of you! Did Siobhan even go? Apparently I missed her backstage at Iron Maiden too. God dammit!

Loved meeting Dave! "Who the fuck are you?" he said. Charming :lol:

Where were the rest of you? :( We should have organised an actual meetup!

I got Masked Jackal :( Heard the whole thing though, amazingness!

But yeah, Soyabean didn't go in the end. Sorry for the 'Who the fuck are you' thing during Angelwitch Joehemoth, but the corpse paint masked the epic beardiness somewhat :lol: Great to see Chipmonkballs and Simon again, albeit for a brief moment (speaking of which Simon, who was that totally hot lass you were with?)

Who the fuck am I?

THERE IS ONLY ONE

(and it's me)

No worries though, I do appreciate that the corpse paint may not have aided the identification of a small random bald man shouting your name in a dark tent!

And for crying out loud, hearing isn't the same as seeing. I honestly can't believe you didn't see them, I thought you'd be on the fecking barrier right in the middle!

Basically, my phone stopped working (festivals have that effect on Android phones) and verm hadn't arrived yet, and he was due any minute. I did however, punch him in the face for making me miss a band I'd waited almost ten years to see.

Also, I met 'em and Marky promised to return with a longer set to make up for it, so... :lol:

I got Masked Jackal :( Heard the whole thing though, amazingness!

But yeah, Soyabean didn't go in the end. Sorry for the 'Who the fuck are you' thing during Angelwitch Joehemoth, but the corpse paint masked the epic beardiness somewhat :lol: Great to see Chipmonkballs and Simon again, albeit for a brief moment (speaking of which Simon, who was that totally hot lass you were with?)

I wouldn't call it a brief moment, you were chatting with us for a good 20 minutes. And that was Stacey, and she's just a friend haha

Shame you missed most of Coroner though, surprised you didn't just tell Verm to fuck off haha

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Wish we had that sort of comraderie over here.